Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pozdrav društvo,

U poslednje vreme primećujem da su sve više interesantni tzv. UAV-i tj. dronovi-bespilotne letelice u civilnoj upotrebi.
Interesuje me da li neko od vas zna da li u Srbiji i regionu ex-yu radi neko na razvoju bespilotnih letelica (u civilne, komercijalne svrhe)?

Smatram da je to industrija u zamahu i da definitivno postoji mesto za napredak.

Hvala puno. Svako dobro. :) :cheers:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I was wondering should I post it here beacuse the thread is for ex-yu countries UAVs, but I thought that it might be interesting to you guys. These ones are made by the Bulgarian company Telesys.

^^ You can see РУМ-Р-01М used as a target in this spectacular photo. :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@koko_vp

Thanks for posting. Every information and news are very much welcome regardless of the country of origin.

However I found this one as exclusivly military UAV?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
The one with the jet engine is used mainly for target practice because of the huge fuel appetite that allow it to fly with high speeds. So its for exclusively military service. I don't have any information for the other one Teres (the one with the propeller), witch is still under development. Probably they ll made it for Reconnaissance missions with operating time 9-10 hours, witch can be used also in the Civil defense for observation of disasters like floods, etc.

EDIT I found pic of Teres in flight

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have info if any company in Bulgaria is developing or producing civil UAVs (e.g. rotor, fixed wings...)?

Cheers dude.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I was wondering should I post it here beacuse the thread is for ex-yu countries UAVs, but I thought that it might be interesting to you guys. These ones are made by the Bulgarian company Telesys.

Наша ПВО је оборила неколико ових на вежбама на Шабли 2011. и 2013. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Do you have info if any company in Bulgaria is developing or producing civil UAVs (e.g. rotor, fixed wings...)?

Cheers dude.

For Civil UAVs, hmm I don't know. There were another company few years ago that was trying to get in the UAVs market but I haven't heard any news about it recently.
Their program was in advance stage and even got operational birds. The company name is Armstechno Co

This is one of their products NITI

NITI is a very light-weight, stealthy remote-controlled Bulgarian unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). It has been designed and constructed in 2006 by Armstechno Co. Orders from the Bulgarian Army are expected. Other militaries have shown interest in the UAV, as it is light, easy to repair and maintain, yet has a range and service ceiling similar or bigger to other much more advanced and expensive systems of the same type.

It mounts a colour surveillance camera, a thermal vision camera, and has an option for adding chemical and radioactive contamination dosimeters. Its main tasks are air surveillance of contaminated areas, regions with possible terrorist group activity, artillery correction or observation of natural disaster-stricken areas.

NITI has a max. fuel capacity of 38 l. It also has a programmable autopilot system and GPS system. A handful of NITI aircraft have been exported to Turkey and Indonesia.

The aircraft was shown at the International Defense Equipment Exhibition – HEMUS on May 2010 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
^^ Source http://www.uavglobal.com/armstechno-niti/

This one was another project called Dulo

This one is also made by them "АТ-1" and its very compact

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice nice.

I really appreciate your interest and sharing of info. Maybe I might get boring but I am really interested in UAV and their civil application.

How do you guys in Bulgaria stands with firms deploying them in civil purposes (e.g. agriculture, industry etc.)?

Btw, if interested more following blog is fully written by my friend and myself. Have a look.

dronologista.wordpress.com

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I checked you website, and there is have very interesting information. If I hear something in our media I ll inform you. Cheers and keep up the good work with that website.

I really don't know for agriculture, but I remember where they are used in industry

MINOAS - Testing in Varna, Bulgaria, hosted by and with participation of MTG Dolphin Shipyard
MTG Dolphin, being part of the MINOAS project hosted the tests of the platforms. Significant results on the practical and realistic implementation of the robotic platforms have been obtained.
http://dolphin1.bg/

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Мајстор!

Е сад нека неко направи прави хеликоптер који то може. Са оваквим пилотом, Жарко и палио би по ратиштима.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts