SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)



Go here to see what it will look like all together. Look at the top picture http://noveksdim.com.ua/ukr/index.html

Compact

Front view


Back view


First floor


Second floor


All together 88,05 square meters.

Compact Plus+

Front view


Back view


First floor


Second floor


All together 104,20 square meters.

Standard

Front view


Back view


First floow


Second floor


Altogether 163,60 square meters.

Standard Plus+

Front view


Back view


First floor


Second floor


All together 210,80 square meters.

Luxurious

Front view


Back view


First floor


Second floor


Third floor


All together 282,10 square meters.

If anyone wants, I can add more information about it and such.
 

·
У Борщин
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
^Welcome Vlad, nice to see another Ukrainian on the boards :drunk:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,119 Posts
Indeed! Welcome aboard, Vladko :eek:kay:

Я Стас, Киянин, зараз теж в New-Yorke
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,283 Posts

Is it me or is that car a BMW :D
Nice complex, certainly beats living in cramped commieblocks.
BTW Stas, do you remember the name of the Kyiv suburb that was built in different architectural styles?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,119 Posts
3tmk said:
BTW Stas, do you remember the name of the Kyiv suburb that was built in different architectural styles?
Do you mean the rich town? Koncha-Zaspy

If not, elaborate. I'm not sure.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,283 Posts
Yeah that's the one, for some reason I had Zaspal Kon (sleepy horse) in mind, I guess I was close enough.
I mean, with that one and this one UC in Ivano-Frankivsk, I guess US style suburbia is taking over EE and Ukraine as well
 

·
iMod
Joined
·
4,436 Posts
VLADKO said:
interesting project, it would be god if all Ukrainian cities had a neighborhood like this.
Welcome to the board, Vlad! Another forumer from Lviv! :colgate:
We're finally getting some nice representation here.

As for the project, it looks nice, but I'm not the biggest fan of the houses.
 

·
У Борщин
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
Sergei said:
Welcome to the board, Vlad! Another forumer from Lviv! :colgate:
We're finally getting some nice representation here.

As for the project, it looks nice, but I'm not the biggest fan of the houses.
Yes, living on the streets is so much better :sleepy:



:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,119 Posts
3tmk said:
Yeah that's the one, for some reason I had Zaspal Kon (sleepy horse) in mind, I guess I was close enough.
I mean, with that one and this one UC in Ivano-Frankivsk, I guess US style suburbia is taking over EE and Ukraine as well
Yeah, well THIS sort of towns appear frequently around Kyiv. They're not necessarily for millionaires. While Koncha Zaspa is.

Though I'm not a fan of suburbs. I wouldn't mind having a house outside Kyiv when I'm back.
 

·
iMod
Joined
·
4,436 Posts
Pan_Stanislav said:
Though I'm not a fan of suburbs. I wouldn't mind having a house outside Kyiv when I'm back.
Isn't that contradicting? Or did you mean to put in a comma, instead of the period between the phrases.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of suburbs either. I prefer larger cities, urban life, etc. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,119 Posts
What I meant to say is that I'm against living in villages, but don't mind having a house, as in dacha, outside a city. To visit in summers and such. Or just go there with big groups of people and drink, party there.
 

·
iMod
Joined
·
4,436 Posts
Pan_Stanislav said:
What I meant to say is that I'm against living in villages, but don't mind having a house, as in dacha, outside. To visit in summers and such. Or just go there with big groups of people and drink, party there.
Alright, that's clearer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Nate said:
Do you know what the prices are for these?
Prices for 1sq.m. are various from 480$ till 550$ (depend from square house!)
Houses will build to incomplete condition ( it is mean only walls without staff :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,119 Posts
^ that's very cheap for an "elite" housing area.
 

·
:::::україн&#1
Joined
·
524 Posts
Pavlo said:
Welcome! 3 Lvivyany so far! Kick ass! :D
ahem, 4 if you consider me one.. :|

is it me? or do they somewhat seem like townhouseS?
but theyre really cute. :D
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top