SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Meni je baš ružna a uz to, zar nije bolje novac uložiti u obrazovanje i zdravstvo nego u neke gluposti kao što su vjerski objekti?
Well during the war the aggressors didn't target schools nearly as much as they targeted mosques. I guess destroying mosques had a special significance to them since almost every single mosque in Eastern Bosnia was destroyed. Wonder why...

952 Posts
Well during the war the aggressors didn't target schools nearly as much as they targeted mosques. I guess destroying mosques had a special significance to them since almost every single mosque in Eastern Bosnia was destroyed. Wonder why...
Ne odobravam rušenje, ali sve te džamije su nelegalno napravljene. Skoro sve su napravljane od strane turskog okupatora i sve su napravljene na srpskoj zemlji koja je silom oteta od nas. Dosta tih džamija su napravljene na ruševinama srpskih crkvi i manastira ili od njihovog kamenja. Sve što je srušeno nije vaše, već ono što su Turci napravili.

Ali šta ja objašnjavam nekom ko istoriju broji od 1992. godine.

p.s. Nemoj da zaboraviš ko je prvi počeo da pali vjerske objekte, još 1992. godine.

·
Registered
373 Posts
That's because there were too many mosques and very few Bosnian muslims. They had to destroy them in order to build new schools for children. School actually has a constructive purpose. There's no need for so many religious objects for a small community such as Bosnian muslims.

Did you know the metropolitan area of Sarajevo has 171 mosques? That's a city with a population of merely 400,000. Out of all those "mosques", only four can architecturally count as true mosques (Ali Pašina, Careva, Ferhadija and Gazi Husrev-begova), the rest of them are just ugly buildings that look more like houses with chimneys than religious objects and they should be destroyed.

There's just no need for that many religious objects, the money could be spend better. It's a stupid childish Bosnian muslim game where they try to build as much "mosques" as they can to win the game. I just don't know who are they racing and what game is anyway.

There's only one mosque in Belgrade with more than 20,000 muslims and nobody complains. There are about 80,000 muslims in Slovenia and there's no mosque there. The era of crusades and Ottoman Empire is long gone, we're not living in 15th century anymore, its 2009, you have to be realistic and reasonable. Instead of trying to manipulate people through religion, you should educate them and give them jobs so they can earn money, buy goods and live in prosperity.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
ovo je thread o Zvorniku a ne o dzamijama . ko hoce da prica o dzamijama i postavlja slike dzamija ima thread na podforumu muslimanskog dijela Federacije .

·
Banned
5,601 Posts
i za ovakve konstantne uvrede samo brig... malo je

·
Registered
538 Posts
That's because there were too many mosques and very few Bosnian muslims. They had to destroy them in order to build new schools for children. School actually has a constructive purpose. There's no need for so many religious objects for a small community such as Bosnian muslims.

Did you know the metropolitan area of Sarajevo has 171 mosques? That's a city with a population of merely 400,000. Out of all those "mosques", only four can architecturally count as true mosques (Ali Pašina, Careva, Ferhadija and Gazi Husrev-begova), the rest of them are just ugly buildings that look more like houses with chimneys than religious objects and they should be destroyed.

There's just no need for that many religious objects, the money could be spend better. It's a stupid childish Bosnian muslim game where they try to build as much "mosques" as they can to win the game. I just don't know who are they racing and what game is anyway.

There's only one mosque in Belgrade with more than 20,000 muslims and nobody complains. There are about 80,000 muslims in Slovenia and there's no mosque there. The era of crusades and Ottoman Empire is long gone, we're not living in 15th century anymore, its 2009, you have to be realistic and reasonable. Instead of trying to manipulate people through religion, you should educate them and give them jobs so they can earn money, buy goods and live in prosperity.
^^

:eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:

Moderator please remove this hate speech from this forum, thank you.

Moderator molimte izbrisi ove uvredujuce komentare. Hvala.

952 Posts
^^

Taj tvoj potpis dole je govor mržnje :"U BOSNI ZIVE SAMO DVA NARODA: BOSANCI I STRANCI !".

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Rade Nagraisalović;42692772 said:
Taj tvoj potpis dole je govor mržnje :"U BOSNI ZIVE SAMO DVA NARODA: BOSANCI I STRANCI !".
pa tako ga uci IVZ , i zbog toga cemo opet imati rat .:cheers:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
^^

I don't know, I find that post very funny, true and didactically in a sarcastic way...So I don't really attend do delete it :cheers:

Не знам, мени је лично пост веома смешан, истинит и поучан на саркастичан начин, па баш и немам намеру да га бришем :cheers:

·
волим Ср
1,453 Posts
Пошто видим да се овде доста нагађа.Поштујем сваког ал мало поштовања није на одмет. Исто тако видим доста нетачних информација,па реко као становник Зворника да додам оно што је тачно,исправим оно што није.

Е овако општина Зворник је општина са најбољим природним прираштајем у БиХ. Истовремено општина са процентуално највећим бројем повратника негдје око 80%.
Исто тако општина са позитивним наталитетом,али не од 2003,већ од 1997 године.

Што се статистике тиче,град Зворник је најнасељенији дио РС. У самом граду живио између 30000-35000. У општини око 70000.

Исто тако по незваничним подацима град Зворник је један од најразвијенијих дијелова РС,а и град са процентуално гледано највише изграђених објеката у односу на површину.

У општини живи нешто преко 20000 Бошњака и нешто преко 50000 Срба.

·
Niš je carski grad
1,237 Posts
Which war, which aggressors, wtf are you talking about, if you meant last war during 90s, that was civil war, and Muslims soldiers also have demolished churches and killed Serbs and Croats, so, don't play victim anymore. Serbs were killed by Muslims, Muslims were killed by Serbs, Serbs were killed by Croats, Croats were killed by Muslims and Muslims were killed by Croats. All three nations from Bosnia have blood on his hands, if all 3 nations want to live in peace must forget the past and must working together to build better place for next generations. All of you should ask yourself what war brought to you, only death, destruction and misery. So, don't talk anymore about war and aggression, Serbs from Bosnia and Serbia are not aggressors, we just want to live in peace, but we will not allow anybody to repeat genocide from WWII against Serbs.

·
волим Ср
1,453 Posts
Замолио бих администраторе да ова конверзација на енглеском језику која евидентно тему о Зворнику води у другом правцу престане,тако што ће овом странцу бити забрањено да поста....

Ево једна занимљива сличица Зворника....

·
ShoppingStadt 0-24h
4,061 Posts
Замолио бих администраторе да ова конверзација на енглеском језику која евидентно тему о Зворнику води у другом правцу престане,тако што ће овом странцу бити забрањено да поста....

Ево једна занимљива сличица Зворника....

Nebrini za njih,to je stari post od 2009 godine,samo postavljaj slike dok neprebaci na drugu stranicu.Dobre slike :cheers:

·
волим Ср
1,453 Posts
Тур д Србија, Зворник данас.... (сликао Борис Голубовић)

·
волим Ср
1,453 Posts
Поставићу слике из 2010. године направљене на основу авио снимка Зворника,па уколико сам претјерао са бројем истих,нек администрација брише ;) :)

Зворник / Zvornik

41 - 60 of 464 Posts