SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 631 Posts

·
Banned
862 Posts
Yes there is, crazy Serb, the same crisis that we had here 2000', as far as i know, americans created once again organisation "OТПОР" in belarus led by our allready experienced men, in case Milošević, to change goverment that they cannot controle. Same with Ukraina, and many other Ex SSSR countries... I was in front of the parliament building at october the 5th, and when i see today all last 15 years of crisis, wars, Bosnia, Kosovo, Croatia, NATO agression, its very and unbeatable ovbiestly, that it was all set up, and we were just a pions for somebodies interests. As i heard Belarus economy is going preety well (the story of people i know they were there) the rest is propaganda on western (and our controled) media. I wish u best Belarus!

·
Banned
862 Posts
U funny Bulgarian. Allready brainwashed about russia today. I know what are ur sources. Poor local Blgarian televisions, financed by some nongovernmental organizations. First u have to understand pyramidal structure of the world, than u will think diferent about russians. Its a force, one of the bigest of the world. And it follows its interests, like America. America today is just the most perfid in that game. What i like is that its steel ortodox cristian. It does not bring Satanistic "culture". I can defend this statement in one simple fact, and u should ask urself about that too, like we should all when we think about where goes todays world: "The man is only the animal, it acts only by its instincts, led by primary feels". Thats one of the main postulates in the book of Allister Krouli (Actually Cherchils colegue from his cabinet).

·
Banned
21,302 Posts
U funny Bulgarian. Allready brainwashed about russia today. I know what are ur sources. Poor local Blgarian televisions, financed by some nongovernmental organizations. First u have to understand pyramidal structure of the world, than u will think diferent about russians. Its a force, one of the bigest of the world. And it follows its interests, like America. America today is just the most perfid in that game. What i like is that its steel ortodox cristian. It does not bring Satanistic "culture". I can defend this statement in one simple fact, and u should ask urself about that too, like we should all when we think about where goes todays world: "The man is only the animal, it acts only by its instincts, led by primary feels". Thats one of the main postulates in the book of Allister Krouli (Actually Cherchils colegue from his cabinet).
Sorry, but I couldn`t recognise any brainwashing aspects about Russia in bgrs post. Something else Minsk is not a russian city, and has never been.

Anyway, Russia is one of the world leaders as a country territory, military force, economics potential and stuff. Nobody above has denied these priorities of Russia over the rest of the countries.:eek:hno:

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,126 Posts
Ventilator take your political garbage elsewhere.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,126 Posts
thanks for the pictures, very nice

·
dRusenec :)
10,320 Posts
Well, I've seen enough Bulgarians thinking like you and I prefer to argue in Bulgarian, so I won't argue with you :) BTW do you believe in reptiloids, aliens, mason and jewish conspiracies? Cause according to my observations, they are the next phase in the mental evolution of people like you :)

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awsome pics :eek:kay:
can somebody please post the exact coordinates of the national library?
i woud like to see it in Google Earth.tnx :eek:kay:

Sure thing, it's GE coordinates are 53°55'53.21"N, 27°38'45.64"E. I located it on GE rather quickly. I had a gut feeling the NL structure being located on the boundaries or city limits of the Minsk. Although on GE the structure appears to be under construction, that is until GE decides to update Minsk with more recent images.

1 - 20 of 631 Posts