Registered
1,400 Posts
Wow the city looks quite German almost.

Great stuff.

·
Registered
105 Posts
BL said:
i disagree, Novi Sad has allways been searbian town. Hungarian have had a small influance on this town
I do not remeber the statement , which I never wrote , such as a ,that NS is not serbian city, but hungarians have great infuluence on this city , wheter you like or not :)
approve the opositefact , and btw, who did build these catedrals serbians or austro-hungarians , or someone else:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
BL said:
it is not my likeing or dislikeing in question. it is baroque, romanic, gotic etc. it is not hungarian it´s european style. buildings in the town were build by serbs
of course, but not the buildings that I strictly mantioned :)

so hunagrian style is not european style :jk:

and also, where is a great link about NS architectural history :)

or, better, tell me about it :)

·
קוסובו ה
1,409 Posts
Can you stop this BS, you are just ruining the thread. PM each other. Novi Sad looks amazing, and after BG it is my fav city in SCG. :cheers:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mali said:
Can you stop this BS, you are just ruining the thread. PM each other. Novi Sad looks amazing, and after BG it is my fav city in SCG. :cheers:
well , I did not try BS, I just can not stand writers to lead readers wrongly,esspecially readers who are curious in healty manner , for ex. reader from brazil, or form almost anywhere, and it is not my fault if somenone has no clue what I tryed to say :)

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
aerodrom u misunderstood me. u told that it was big influence of hungarian ppl, not hungarian culture or style or whatever. and if u say hungarian ppl, that leads to conclusion that hungarian built the town, and that is not true.
never minde. i dont want to ruin this thread.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
some more pictures by Elias Hantzakos on a somewhat depressing day in November 2002

below Petrovaradin fortres in the town of Petrovaradin

http://k43.pbase.com/u12/eliashan/large/6893005.DSC00192.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://mk23.image.pbase.com/u12/eliashan/large/6892977.DSC00154.jpg

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.