SkyscraperCity banner

Vote away!

361 - 380 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Приветствую всех форумчан!!! ))) Куаныш 22 года, архитектор, с западного Казахстана, г. Актобе

Уже много лет был наблюдателем, а сейчас наконец-то с мог зарегистрироваться...:)

·
Banned
858 Posts
Добро пожаловать!

·
Banned
858 Posts
^^
Качество оттачивается в количествах - это высказывание, которому научила меня жизнь. Пусть не каждый первый будет идеальным форумером здесь, пусть каждый десятый. И чем нас больше, тем больше этих самых десятых.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Все привет! Я новенький из города Шымкент
Даже если я только что регистрировался
я почти два года назад начал сюда заходить

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
К своему стыду только в этом году обнаружил эту тему.
Хоть с запозданием, представляюсь.
Пётр.
Бухгалтер.
:)

·
9,218 Posts
К своему стыду только в этом году обнаружил эту тему.
Хоть с запозданием, представляюсь.
Пётр.
Бухгалтер.
:)
Вы зарегестрировались в 2007 году:) Так вы пенсионер на SSC:lol:

·
SSC Latinoamérica
2,329 Posts
Hi everybody!

I'm Javier, a member of SSC from Uruguay, a small country in South America, between Argentina and Brazil. I'm an International Relationship student. I really like your country and I want to get close to your wonderful country, al least by this virtually way.

I voted for the last option, because my translator says that means "foreing". You'd to know that I don't speak a single word of kazakh and just a very little bit of russian. By the way, I would like to learn a little bit of your language, does exist a topic for learn Kazakh on this forum?

Well, that's all. I hope to collaborate for SSC Kazakhstan from this remote place in the world where I live. Also I hope to approach you, whenever you want, the reality of Latin America and the Caribbean.

Greetings from Uruguay!

:eek:kay:

·
Registered
22,158 Posts
Hi everybody!

I'm Javier, a member of SSC from Uruguay, a small country in South America, between Argentina and Brazil. I'm an International Relationship student. I really like your country and I want to get close to your wonderful country, al least by this virtually way.

I voted for the last option, because my translator says that means "foreing". You'd to know that I don't speak a single word of kazakh and just a very little bit of russian. By the way, I would like to learn a little bit of your language, does exist a topic for learn Kazakh on this forum?

Well, that's all. I hope to collaborate for SSC Kazakhstan from this remote place in the world where I live. Also I hope to approach you, whenever you want, the reality of Latin America and the Caribbean.

Greetings from Uruguay!

:eek:kay:
You are welcome here Javier, bien venido.

361 - 380 of 398 Posts