SkyscraperCity banner

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 345 Posts

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,556 Posts
Скоро всех обламают Молдоване. Будет огромный наплыв Молдован, половина всего форума будут из Кишинёва.

·
Banned
14,132 Posts
sOmeOne said:
Well, I'm active, sort of. But I've been flaking out a lot lately because of all the study and work. But still here :D
So THAT's is, sOmeOne! :) I had been worried about your greatly diminished input here. :(

So you're actually hitting the books & being a good boy, are you? :eek:kay: You're sure it's not a girlfriend perhaps that's keeping you away? ;)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Whose Homepage said:
So you're actually hitting the books & being a good boy, are you? :eek:kay: You're sure it's not a girlfriend perhaps that's keeping you away? ;)
Ha! Wouldn't you like to know :D
Well, I'll be honest with you, apart from work and study I try not to miss out on any fun either ;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
By the way, even though I am ethnically Ukrainian, I am a Russian citizen. So you can add me as well ;)

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,556 Posts
Yury said:
By the way, even though I am ethnically Ukrainian, I am a Russian citizen. So you can add me as well ;)
Зрадник ;)

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,556 Posts
You got so many members here, that's great.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
hi guys, the new Ukrainian subforum has just been created, so I will be registered there. You can therefore cancel my registration here (if you ever registered me). But you are welcomed to visit our subforum anytime, cheers ;)

·
Тест
23,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
подобновил лист и добавил голосовалку. через неё проще собирать людей.

·
27,762 Posts
Классно сделал.
У меня недавно такое же предложение возникло по поводу ценза.

21 - 40 of 345 Posts