SkyscraperCity banner

Дe Bи зараз мeшкaєтe? Where

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 1834 Posts

·
Річ Посп
162 Posts
ahsm said:
Hey Marek! I replied to your email, write me another one back. :)

OOOps, Sorry, I didn't notice, but it's because my mail box has classified you as SPAM ;) ;) ;) No offence :)

But you didn't lose much. Kazik - a famous polish rock vocalist has once sung a song with lines:

"Polacy są tak agresywni, a to dlatego, że nie ma słońca
Nieomal przez siedem miesięcy w roku, a lato nie jest gorące
Tylko zimno i pada, zimno i pada na to miejsce w środku Europy"

"Poles are so aggresive, but it's because there is no sun
for almost seven months in a year and the summer is often not so hot.
It's cold and it's raining, it's cold and it's raining on this place in the middle of Europe"

That's exactly what it is now and that's the only thing I've got to say at the moment: "It's cold and it's raining, it's cold and it's raining" :(

Всiм Українським форумчанам бажаю всього найкращого з нагоди Різдва Христового та Нового року! :drunk: :cheers1:

·
:::::україн&#1
524 Posts
I'm NATALYA! lol Ukrainian by nationality. :]

·
27,806 Posts
It's a great idea to create own ukrainian subforum! The ukrainian threads were lost in huge EE forum!
Please add me to the Forum Friends. :D

·
Banned
156 Posts
Singidunum said:
████████████████████████████████

Будь ласка лишiть своє iм'я якщо ви Українськiй форумер - не дивлячись на ваше мiсце знаходженя або якщо ви Українець по нацiональностi.
Please post here in order to be listed as Ukrainian forumer - whether you are living in Ukraine or you are just a Ukrainian by nationality.

Список Українских форумчан/Ukrainian forumers list:
ahsm
ARTYOM
CrazySlav
Nate
Pan_Stanislav
Pavlo
Quicksilver
Sergei
_sick_driver_
Teal
Yury

Друзі форума/Forum friends:
coth
Singidunum
3tmk
Whose Homepage
Ellatur
Taras Bulba
Siberian

Модератори/Moderators:
Sergei, Détritus, SHiRO, Mantaz, wjfox2002

Add me to the list of Ukrainians.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,645 Posts
ahsm said:
By the end of this month we will have at least 7 new members living in Ukraine. I guarantee it. :)
Звідки така впевненість?

·
524 Posts
гммм...
Адрійку - напевно будеш просити своїх кузинів в Україні щоб брали участь у ці балачці. ;)

·
Registered
673 Posts
_sick_driver_ said:
гммм...
Адрійку - напевно будеш просити своїх кузинів в Україні щоб брали участь у ці балачці. ;)
Ні, не вгадала. Спробуйти ще раз. :)

·
Registered
14,147 Posts
Add me to the list of friends.
I am born and living in the Netherlands. This year, I will get my masters degree in International Tax Law from Erasmus University Rotterdam. I will use this study to become active in the international real estate investment market. I am focusing on emerging markets, and Ukraine is one of the most interesting ones.
The last 18 months, I have been in Odessa for about twelve weeks. Most of the time, I have been studying Russian on the Odessa Languague Study Centre (www.studyrus.com). Now, I am doing a selfstudy Ukrainian (I wished you all kept talking Russian in stead of Ukrainian, but it's your own choice ;) )and Serbian/Croation.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,645 Posts
Sol said:
(I wished you all kept talking Russian in stead of Ukrainian, but it's your own choice ;)
:laugh:

·
524 Posts
Sol said:
(I wished you all kept talking Russian in stead of Ukrainian, but it's your own choice ;) )
haha. ukrainian forum = ukrainian language. ;)

21 - 40 of 1834 Posts