Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Podgorica probably gets the least attention in EE so i decided to make a thread about the city and ask everyone to be productive and post some pictures once in a while.

Here are a few for starters:

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FredPerry said:
Very boring! :sleepy:

Thanks to drug Tito! :jk: But Podgorica had a lot of old buildings but they destroyed them :bash:

Man i am sure these is better spots of the city, but its very difficult to find pictures of Podgorica on the net.

·
Premium User
4,745 Posts
liburni said:
Man i am sure these is better spots of the city, but its very difficult to find pictures of Podgorica on the net.
Podgorica is full of commies, belive me, they destroyed whole city to build those ugly buildings!

·
Banned
27 Posts
Thanks for the effort, but can we PLEASE stop posting these old photos, probably taken by Enver Xoxha himself?:D

Modern Podgorica, photos taken today

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
FredPerry said:
Podgorica is full of commies, belive me, they destroyed whole city to build those ugly buildings!

No, Podgorica was completely destroyed in bombings in WW2. It was second most bombed city in Europe, after Drezden I think. After WW2 there was only soil and nothing more.. :(

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow amazing pictures!

I hope you know that i am not trying to portray podgorica in a bad way...its just really difficult to find any decent pictures of the city on the net....I have spent thirty minutes today...and thats all i came up with.

I also asked people with my first post to be productive and post anypicture they come across.

·
Banned
27 Posts
Anyways, that was the new airport terminal of Podgorica's Golubovci airport.
Airport in Tivat is also under reconstruction.

Opening will be in a few weeks, so expect photos of the interior then...people who have been inside say that it really looks great. We shall see;)

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
i love that ariport.

·
Banned
27 Posts
Djurob, "cute" is just another word for small;)
Make no mistake, this is just the first phase of the future Podgorica International:yes:

Almost completed Serbian Orthodox Church of "Christ's Resurrection" in Podgorica...

Three of the fourteen new bells from Russia have arrived and are now being installed.

Along with the new Millenium bridge, this church is now a part of the Podgorica skyline. as can be seen in this photo...

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.