SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 5121 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
156 Posts
Politics most definately. Ukrainian sports (Soccer and boxing in particular). In soccer its the first time we made it to the World Cup, and we are supposed to host the 2012 Euro cup.
 

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
Joined
·
19,101 Posts
Я вважаю що формат проектів повинен бути наступним:

Назва ( якщо є ). Кількість поверхів. Висота. БУД ( будується ) чи ПР ( проект - пропозиція )

Зразок:
[Dnipro Tower][Дніпро Вежа].45п.170м.[БУД][U/C]

Що стосується під-секцій, то зараз нам більше не треба. Тому що не вистачає форумчан. Спорт і все таке йде до скайбару.
 

·
iMod
Joined
·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pan_Stanislav said:
Я вважаю що формат проектів повинен бути наступним:

Назва ( якщо є ). Кількість поверхів. Висота. БУД ( будується ) чи ПР ( проект - пропозиція )

Зразок:
[Dnipro Tower][Дніпро Вежа].45п.170м.[БУД][U/C]

Що стосується під-секцій, то зараз нам більше не треба. Тому що не вистачає форумчан. Спорт і все таке йде до скайбару.
Well, first, they usually only keep the city name in the brackets. I think that's how we better keep it.

Second, I'm not sure we need the floors or height. Some projects don't even specify that at the time the thread is made.

Ideally, I would just like the city and project name in the thread, because we have limited space because of the cyrillic character. Imagine if it's a city with a large name, we won't be able to fit all that into the title. Titles are supposed to be up to the point, not with detailed statistics.
 

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
Joined
·
19,101 Posts
Sergei said:
Well, first, they usually only keep the city name in the brackets. I think that's how we better keep it.

Second, I'm not sure we need the floors or height. Some projects don't even specify that at the time the thread is made.

Ideally, I would just like the city and project name in the thread, because we have limited space because of the cyrillic character. Imagine if it's a city with a large name, we won't be able to fit all that into the title. Titles are supposed to be up to the point, not with detailed statistics.
Yeah I forgot the city name. I was actually speaking for Kyiv section, which doesn't need city name :)

I don't like your idea of just the project name. Most projects dont have an official name and most of us wouldn't even recognize it by the name. The most important part is floors and height. But it all fits, dont worry, we already made a few in a similar format.
 

·
Старий М
Joined
·
5,301 Posts
Floors are given 99% of the time, so there is no reason to exclude them. Height can be calculated 70% of the time. If the floor height is given like 3 meters per floor x 30 floors = 90 meters. It's simple.
 

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
Joined
·
19,101 Posts
Є цікава пропозиція . Зробити ще одну саб-секцию, для показу українських міст. Щоб кожний міг зайти до нас і подивитися на цікавляче його місто. І відповідно гілки : Харків, Одеса, Донецьк, Луганськ .. тощо..

Ну як? А головну залишити для решти. Там конкурсі всякі, перепіси, чи фото-репортажи НЕ українських міст, або де більше ніж одне місто.
 

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
Joined
·
19,101 Posts
You're probably right. At least for now while we haven't got that many members yet.
 

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
Joined
·
19,101 Posts
Нова пропозиція: заборонити розмовляти англійською, бо дуже багато анти-українських іноземців прийшло до нас.
 

·
iMod
Joined
·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dr.Mesofius said:
Нова пропозиція: заборонити розмовляти англійською, бо дуже багато анти-українських іноземців прийшло до нас.
Ni, zaboroniti angliysku movy na forumi SSC ne mozhna.

We all must learn to get along together, respect each other, etc.
 

·
СМЕРТЬ
Joined
·
3,094 Posts
****
I can't go to the second and third pages of Kyiv section...
there are 40 threads in there - but can see only the first page.
Can this be fixed - cos I wanted to see the Kyiv-City Thread...
 

·
Старий М
Joined
·
5,301 Posts
Це не стосовно форума, але якщо хтось помітив, то сайт новостройкі нет заглох. Отже один з двох варіантів:

1) Заглох повністю

2) Встановленя нового форума ( Я отримав і-мейл від адміна пару тижнів тому, просив щоб хтось приєднався до нас ).

Отже якщо перша опція, тоді повністю будемо залежити від Макса. :/
 

·
СМЕРТЬ
Joined
·
3,094 Posts
HI.

Sergei or someone - I have always this problem, sometimes the page with list of threads in various sections doesn't show me the 2nd and 3rd pages - like there's nowhere to click to go to older threads.

Forexample - just esterday I say the Ukrainian Space thread and today its gone....
I wanna post somethings.

Anyway to fix this - is the fact that I use Mozilla Firefox causes this?
 

·
СМЕРТЬ
Joined
·
3,094 Posts
HA!
I found a way to "activate" the page navigation display.
When in Main Urban Ukraine forum, addto the address this

&page=2&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=25&daysprune=-1

then it all shows.
 

·
Ino Ligota!
Joined
·
791 Posts
XAPAKTEPHИK said:
HI.

Sergei or someone - I have always this problem, sometimes the page with list of threads in various sections doesn't show me the 2nd and 3rd pages - like there's nowhere to click to go to older threads.

Forexample - just esterday I say the Ukrainian Space thread and today its gone....
I wanna post somethings.

Anyway to fix this - is the fact that I use Mozilla Firefox causes this?
I've got the same problem :dunno:

mods can you do something with that? alwas added &page=2&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=25&daysprune=-1 to the site address is oppressive
 
1 - 20 of 5121 Posts
Top