SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Yanukovich nash boh
10,099 Posts
Welcome :)

Do you know when they are planning to start construction of it?
By the way, Forent Investment seems to be very nice company. I've been to their mall in Odesa, and I really liked, true European quality.

·
???
282 Posts
I think this thread should be renamed "[Sumy / Суми] Development Thread" like all the other ones. :)

Does anybody have any news on this project? I found a few, but they're not that new:
www.dancor.sumy.ua/news/6643.htm
www.dancor.sumy.ua/articles/4445.htm

I'm sure the city has a lot more construction going on. Ukrzaliznytsia finished remodeling the train station about a year ago (still doesn't look that great IMHO), and the airport terminal construction was stalled. Can anybody think of more?

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,145 Posts
Так, назву гілки треба буде змінити.

Останній проект дійсно цікавий

10 ноября на градсовете сумские архитекторы утвердили эскизный проект торгово- развлекательного центра площадью 25 тыс.кв.м на ул.Харьковская, 2. По проекту на первом этаже расположится продуктовый супермаркет и магазины бытовой техники, а на втором — зал для боулинга и кинозалы. В здании будет два лифта и две большие лестницы. На фасадной части в темное время суток будут светиться буквы названия торгово-развлекательного центра. Его рабочее название — «Мануфактура».

До речі якщо знайдеш нові фотки вокзалу то давай їх сюди, мені цікаво подивитись! Це також стосується рендерів аеропорту, будівництво якого ти кажеш що припинено зараз

·
???
282 Posts
Here are a few photos that I found:

Train station:

Semi-renovated state (terminal building finished, platforms were finished later):

Stadium:

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,145 Posts
Стадіон вражає, вже були його фотки в гілці стадіонів, але вокзал не дуже...

·
???
282 Posts
Стадіон вражає, вже були його фотки в гілці стадіонів, але вокзал не дуже...
Yeah, the train station isn't that great, it is basically the old station with new tile. Same for the airport, I don't expect anything special when it's finished. The last time I went and looked at it (about a year ago), it didn't look that great.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Маю декілька цікавих панорам міста, але не зрозумів як можна додати зображення:dunno:
Тупенький мабуть:bash: :bash: :bash:

·
Arthur Harris
1,895 Posts
Маю декілька цікавих панорам міста, але не зрозумів як можна додати зображення:dunno:
Зареєструйся десь на photobacket.com, чи ще десь.

Там виконай upload своєї картинки, а на форум її вставь.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,145 Posts
Чекаємо! Майже нічого невідомо про це місто

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,145 Posts
Щиро дякую! А що там відбувається, це реконструкція старого міста?

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,145 Posts
Стадіон дійсно vражає

·
???
282 Posts
The construction downtown was already finished. By the way "Manufactura" will be built across the river from the stadium, just so you can get an idea of where things are in the city. The bridge visible on the photo is the same one as on the rendering.

·
Юзьо Обс
1,877 Posts
Guys what do you mean about AirPort renovation? As far as Im aware there is only one airport and its a military base, rather ex military base...So are they converting it for civilian use?

1 - 20 of 123 Posts