Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I thought if I posted pictures of some Hotels in Lebanon, it might help some foreigner to decide where they would stay if they ever visit our beautiful country. If you guys want more information, please feel free to ask. And to the locals :), post more pictures of hotels.

Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel (best business hotel in the middle-east)

Crowne Plaza Hotel

Le Royale Hotel (there's a waterpark on top of the hotel

Metropolitan Palace Hotel

Grand Habtoor Hotel

Gefinor Rotana Hotel

Crowne Plaza Hotel

Four Season (Under Construction)

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know me to, I can't wait till that part of the city (marina district) is done!! It's gonna be just beautiful!

·
Banned
264 Posts
I love the selection! The InterContinental has a gorgeous interior! Brilliant hotels! Thanks for the pics :)

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
I really wanna see the Beirut hilton built and open.koz back to 1975 it was only one day away from opening when civial war errupted.U know what i mean:)

·
Support The Environment
1,122 Posts
I like the Le Royal building. It looks like as if it was built on a steep slope. Anyway, would Le Bristol be considered a good hotel?

·
4,373 Posts
Very Controversial said:
I like the Le Royal building. It looks like as if it was built on a steep slope. Anyway, would Le Bristol be considered a good hotel?
Le Royal is built on a steep slope you are right, and because of its unique design it was ideal for building a water-park with steep slides (in the rear of the hotel).

Bristol Hotel is considered one of the more prestigious world-class hotels in the city, but because of its smaller size it is only considered a 4-Star hotel. Le Bristol is famous for hosting many diplomats and political leaders for conferences (mostly back when Hariri was alive because he lived nearby the hotel).

Here is a picture I took of the hotel last summer:

1 - 20 of 170 Posts