696 Posts
^^不谢

看里面的城市那么破,还以为是前东德,一查伍特泊尔市,竟是在德国最富有的鲁尔工业区,西北莱茵地区,看来tiger说的没错,欧洲真像农村啊。
哪个地方不向农村呢?
欧洲的城市大都是这样的,在欧洲,人们玩的是内涵。呵呵

·
Registered
997 Posts
It reminded me of the unpleasant homestay experience. The time when I came to school has been too late, so I couldn't find a place to live. Finally I lived in homestay with an old couple. The wife is older than the husband about 10 years and was horriblly submissive to her husband, but she was very nice to me though. Her husband was a terriblly freaky person and caused a nightmaire to me (forget about learning English!) In the morning, when I waked up, I saw a big sculpture of Jesus hanged on the cross facing me on the wall, I told him not to put it there because I was scared of that! Then a day after, he did remove but replaced the bigger one with another smaller one and said," I couldn't believe what people would be like without believing in religion." Everyday, when I was back from school, I found him coming in my room and touched something. I told him, " For my privacy, you need permission to come in my room even if I lived in a hotel." All my words went just in one ear, out the other. This just frightened me. So I had to block my door everyday if I wanted to sleep. Some day, I awaked up and got terrible headache, I found unpleasant smell in my room make me headache. I searched around and found out FIVE cheap synthetic perfume bottles in my room. I had to teach him, " No scent is good scent." One day moring, ( Oct 25), the old guy knocked my door at 6 am. I asked, " something urgent to wake me up at 6 am, sir?" He said, " you know, I need food, I need buy something, but I don't have money, I just remind you not to forget to go to bank." Gosh! I decided to move out. Till the day I moved out, he said he would give my deposit back when he had money. I realized this meant no way I could get my money back since then. but It can't change my mind to move out as soon as possible. When I said bye to him, he said," I like your quilt. Can I buy it?" I told him, " you can get it from Sears, it is on sale now." then, he said some pretty words about me, and suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt disgusting till today. At that day, I almost rubbed my face skin off with cleasing soap.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
我在租房间住的时候也遇到过很多很多咸湿佬!
一个印度人说不要我交房租................
一个意大利老鬼对我说,他以前租给一个中国女人,他不收她房租,她和他睡觉..........当时我还以为自己的耳朵有问题听错!后来经常对我说这些说话,更经常来敲我的房门...........恶心!

·
Registered
225 Posts
我在租房间住的时候也遇到过很多很多咸湿佬!
一个印度人说不要我交房租................
一个意大利老鬼对我说,他以前租给一个中国女人,他不收她房租,她和他睡觉..........当时我还以为自己的耳朵有问题听错!后来经常对我说这些说话,更经常来敲我的房门...........恶心!
妹妹,你倒底在哪里啊?!不是在台湾还不知道是香港吗?怎么一会儿一个印度人,一会儿一个意大利佬?你不是才十岁左右吗?这种事怎么可能发生在年纪这么小的妹妹身上?你也扯太远了吧?so confusing! :nuts:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
你个头才十岁!!!! 几年之前就是.

我在英国.
一个人在外面租房住实在不大好,希望脱离父母的管速真的不容易!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts