Tokyo Train station where you can buy ticket

Gothic japanese girl ;)

Cute toys!!

Please comment!

·
====(^.^)====
2,951 Posts
Nice pictures Maki

cool! :cool: wat d the poeple in Japan call those gothic people? i heard theres plenty of em in Japan..
Well it's not about being gothic .. there are different and many groups...that respect some rules , way of life and style of dressing ,make-up .. it's something that in general young people do it's quite interesting :)

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
^^ yeh!! thats wat they call them! the Lolitas! the Lolitas r the more common one i think and like giovani said theres different group and status too.. theres even a high end fashion shop for the posh-ier goth! :eek: very interestin!

·
Registered
141 Posts
man...i wanna go to japan so bad

maki do u live there or are u just visiting?
Everyone are welcome to come to Japan. We'd like to share enjoyable and new discovery.:banana:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've already been accostomed to walk though jam packed of people on a street.
It's funny if someone from a foreign country faces so many people there, and be surprised as if they think
what's going on here.
The city where two conflictings like the complexity and convenience can exist together is Tokyo. jaja:colgate:

·
Registered
119 Posts
WOW!

^^ And me and my french cousin!!I am the girl(i am half french and japanese)
Please comment!
:)

Maki-chan,

You're very cute! Your cousin doesn't look bad either but you're much prettier!

However, this picture I like the most - especially the predominantly green colors on them "giant bonzai" trees:

:banana:

Domo arrigato for sharing, merci beau coup.

·
Banned
10,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lol: thanks...but comment on the photos more!!

How old are you anyway?

Now Maki-chan, i hope that's a non-alcoholic drink in your hand...
we all know you're underage in this country
そうないや:) don't tell anyone :p

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Great thread. Those gothic girls have style. Ive seen pictures of some Tokyo japanese girls dressed up as some kind of ANIME characters. Looked kind of weird but kool. Well Tokyo indeed looks like it packs a whole lot of surprises. Even though, i still would like to know how the typical neighborhoods of this city look like. Away from all the office buildings and all. If someone can describe or show me i'd really appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.