SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Scousish
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done guys... hope you don't mind a scouser nicking your 1000th thread!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Yeah because of how lame it is. If one of the Brum regulars made this thread like Butterfield, Helium, T man, Erebus and the like it would be a success. So we have been left with this failure.

·
Fus-Ro-Dah!
12,448 Posts
I don't make threads, they always fail miserably or get locked by an over zealous mod :|

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
^^:lol: You're not wrong, I'm afraid. And Butterfield's would have too many forms of punctuation in the title just to make them look interesting and mine would either have a glaringly obvious spelling mistake or an over-dramatic title, eg. "The Great British Sperm Crisis!"

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,805 Posts
I don't make threads, they always fail miserably or get locked by an over zealous mod :|
But with your love of :gossip: I'd have expected you to be the sort to create threads as like me, one can create a thread just to find out more about our fellow forumers. Man cleavage anyone? :|

^^:lol: You're not wrong, I'm afraid. And Butterfield's would have too many forms of punctuation in the title just to make them look interesting...
That's so Butterfield 2006. :nono:

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
What's Butterfield 2008? Excessive inclusion of brutally obvious innuendo with unoriginal or limited bonds with the subject matter? :| ;)

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,805 Posts
Butterfield 2008 isn't afraid to show his/her feelings towards others and feels better able to reveal more of him/herself. He/she has also broken free from the repressed state of mind that Butterfield 2006 once suffered on SSC. :bowtie:

Innuendo? What innuendo? :sly: I only do it with certain forumers.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
:eek: You are something else Butterfield!

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
A bit?! If that is what you call a bit, then what the funk do you call a lot?! :runaway:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts