SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 877 Posts

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PROJECT NAME : PARK TOWER 3 ( CODE NAME)
LOCATION : CEBU BUSINESS PARK ( ATTACHED TO THE CITY SPORT CLUB)
NO OF FLOORS : 33 (MINIMUM)
DEVELOPER : AYALA LAND, INC.
BRAND : AYALA LAND PREMIER
SCHEDULE OF LAUNCHING: DECEMBER 2010

NOTE: THE CODE NAME IS BEING USED HERE. WE COULD ASK THE MOD LATER TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE THREAD ONCE THE 1060 RESIDENCES WILL BE OFFICIAL.

"Ayala Land Premiers Project in Cebu is touted to be the crowning jewel of the Cebu Business Park"

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally, more reasons to invest in the Pearl City of the South ~ Cebu!

Ayala Land Premiere and Alveo shall launch its first offering of condominium living in Cebu by end year to the first quarter of 2011. Cebu, a burgeoning mega city at the south of Manila, is the premiere address of Visayas. Ayala Land continues to develop the area amidst the successful Ayala Terraces and IT Business Park in Cebu. Truly, a condo investment worth looking into. Keep us in your bookmarks as we update you on future developments.

·
Oberste Richter
1,865 Posts
Pearl City of the South? I'm guessing the official name for this would have something to do about pearls...just hoping neighbors in that pearl-producing city somewhere *cough*down south*cough* wont take offense at the title :lol: :nocrook:

·
Banned
4,380 Posts

·
Banned
4,380 Posts
Pearl City of the South? I'm guessing the official name for this would have something to do about pearls...just hoping neighbors in that pearl-producing city somewhere *cough*down south*cough* wont take offense at the title :lol: :nocrook:
watch out! 1060 Residences by Ayala Land Premier
:)

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats great...... @ mods kindly change the thread name to 1016 Residences. Thanks

·
Banned
4,380 Posts
^^ naa pa naka line-up daghan Sir . . .

·
:-) good vibes!
15,979 Posts
^^ thanks @sinj...so, it's 1016, not 1060... :eek:kay:

...battle of the t-cranes na ni next year sa CBP...just like what Asiatown has now!

:D

·
15,979 Posts
^^ bai @henz, ang launching ani is unya ng Huwebes (18 November)...so dili sa December bai? ..mura'g mag-una man gyud ni kaysa sa Alveo's Sedona Parc...right?

·
Banned
5,046 Posts
so its really 1016 residences!!!

goodness! 33F in CBP?! exciting!!!! :banana:

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^ bai @henz, ang launching ani is unya ng Huwebes (18 November)...so dili sa December bai? ..mura'g mag-una man gyud ni kaysa sa Alveo's Sedona Parc...right?
probably.. my source meant.. groundbreaking. morag dungan dungan jud daw ni sa december ang alveo ug ayala land premier..

Grabe sad ang presyo ani..

10 million for studio pero 100 plus square meters sad noon.
20-30 million for the 2- 3 bedrooms..

hayyy.....

but good thing.. half or more of the total units to be sold here is expected to be taken by existing Ayala Land Premier clients in Manila.. ( so kebale, repeat buyers)..:)

·
15,979 Posts
^^ request ta sa @mod...to edit the thread title to 1016 Residences

...i hope mao na ni ang gi-describe before by the CHI President as "iconic tower" :D

...this really surprised me because i was really expecting na next year pa ni nga project...perhaps, gusto sila maka-una sa launching sa Metrobank's FEDERAL LAND Project

:)

·
Banned
4,380 Posts

·
TheLibotero
13,853 Posts
Mag-una ug katukod ang Sedona Parc. :)

RECAP:
- Sedona Parc (Alveo) was launched to media on October 7, 2010.
- Groundbreaking will happen anytime around 1Q 2011.
- 1016 Residences (ALP) will be launched to media on November 17-18, 2010.

1 - 20 of 877 Posts