SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Some of those videos were assumed to be a conspiracy.

That website is like the other one - LooseChange.com where they endulge deeply in skirting around the truth!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Some of those videos were assumed to be a conspiracy.

That website is like the other one - LooseChange.com where they endulge deeply in skirting around the truth!
What kind of people do you think are stupider? The ones that think Saddam was behind or helped conspire 9/11 or the ones that think Bush/US Govt did it? Quite a hard question to answer. :lol:

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
People should stick to the facts as they had presented themselves.

Nineteen evil diabolical madmen had caused so much death and devastation on that day, and people STILL refuse to believe it.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
I never did believe that 9/11 was ever an inside job, and this is from a person who NEVER liked George W Bush.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't like him either!

All he cares about is supporting and funding that ridiculous war in Iraq!!
He keeps supporting this stupid war cuz trying to dig himself out of a hole that he dug himself into in the first place... moron!

The sad thing is that people have to die for that idiots decisions! :eek:hno:

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
He keeps suporting with this stupid war cuz trying to dig himself out of a hole that he dug himself... moron!

The sad thing is that people have to die for that idiots decisions! :eek:hno:

And then he says, when some of our troops are friggen killed; "Well, that's what happens in a war. People die. That's the price they pay for being at war."!!!

What an imbacile he is!! An utterly complete idiotic moron!:eek:hno:

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Just like the stupid smirk on his face when he stood atop the wreckage of the Twin Towers and he promised to the country that he would find bin Laden!!

Well, bin Laden is still at large, and Bush hasn't even made the first attempt to bring him to justice!

He's done little or nothing to try to find this turban-wearing cowardly wimp!!

·
Nonhyphenated-American
3,362 Posts
Excuse me, guys, but this is not a thread for cheap political potshots, it is a thread that someone from Poland put up as a remembrance. Take your politics to the Skybar.

:no:

Mike

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
I don't believe any of these conspiracy theorists. If Larry Silverstien was really doing this for the insurance, then why did he have to fight for the money in court, which resulted in several years? Again, Osama Bin Laden is a real person, and not someone that George W Bush made up. As for anyone who believes it's the Mosad, these people need to get a brian b/c there is no proof that they did it, and the Jews who didn't show up there that day gives little or no proof to that either.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Aircraft is made from easy metals but there was massive buildings very WTC. Money reckon for person in these times.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

And you think further if was there at use of aircraft 9/11? There was biggest plot for I XXI century in the world!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts