SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
12,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018/01177/PA

122 Moseley Street.

Demolition of a existing building and erection of a six storey building with 34 apartments.

The applicant is Tindlesouth Ltd who I've never heard of. The app went in back in mid-Feb so it's taken some time to get registered as it only appeared on the weekly list this week.

It looks to be quite similar to some of the other renders I've been seeing for Digbeth of late.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
It looks a fairly standard design, but good to see another proposal coming forward to redevelop another one of hundreds of brownfield sites like this across the city.

However its possible that they are land traders just trying to boost the appeal of the site or the asking price of it by getting a scheme consented for the site. It’s still listed as For Sale on Rightmove and has been on there for at least six months if not longer.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-66022688.html

·
Registered
20,396 Posts
2018/01177/PA

122 Moseley Street.

Demolition of a existing building and erection of a six storey building with 34 apartments.

The applicant is Tindlesouth Ltd who I've never heard of. The app went in back in mid-Feb so it's taken some time to get registered as it only appeared on the weekly list this week.

It looks to be quite similar to some of the other renders I've been seeing for Digbeth of late.
Ralph, why do you start a thread with important news but never include a photo ??

It would be a nice way to get the thread started. Otherwise it just looks dull.

Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
20,396 Posts
^^ Yep. All true.
Maybe you need to speak to Mosleyan, he was in the same situation only a few months ago and now he is our rising star. Maybe best to hear it from somebody who was having the same problem rather than one of the regular photo uploaders.

No worries Ralph, your contribution the the forum is invaluable. Keep up the good work. :)

·
Jersey's finest
4,818 Posts
^^
Ditto, been trying to post pics (with everyone's advice) for yonks without success....:eek:hno:
Oh blimey, sorry chaps. I had no idea? I'm happy to talk people through it if anyone needs help. I was on photobucket, but after the dramas with them I would recommend flickr.

Reactions: Brum X

·
Break
6,076 Posts
Ralph/Nige, I'm happy to knock up a guide showing how to upload to Flickr from PC and then onto SSC and whack the guide on the Lunar board. Would that be any help?
I did a PC --> Flickr --> SSC video for Nigeman last year. Not sure how much clearer I can make it. Step one would be to make a Flickr account, or if using a phone, personally I use Tapatalk (available on ios/android) - upload on the go without faffing around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=145&v=pNUapris6Zc

·
Yam Yam
6,177 Posts
I did a PC --> Flickr --> SSC video for Nigeman last year. Not sure how much clearer I can make it. Step one would be to make a Flickr account, or if using a phone, personally I use Tapatalk (available on ios/android) - upload on the go without faffing around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=145&v=pNUapris6Zc
I usually click "Choose photos and videos to upload" on flickr instead of dragging and dropping from the desktop. I find the folder where my images are stored, click the image I want to upload and press open. If you want to upload more than one, just hold down the control button until you've selected all of the images you want to upload.

Also, you pressed the "insert image" button on skyscrapercity when the BBCode already has
tags is important.

·
Break
6,076 Posts
I usually click "Choose photos and videos to upload" on flickr instead of dragging and dropping from the desktop. I find the folder where my images are stored, click the image I want to upload and press open.
That is basic. Both ways work. There's no wrong way

If you want to upload more than one, just hold down the control button until you've selected all of the images you want to upload.
Correct. Control + A also.

Also, you pressed the "insert image" button on skyscrapercity when the BBCode already has tags in it, you only need to paste the BBCode into the main reply box
[/QUOTE]
It's a 2 minute botch job video from a year ago. I very rarely 'Insert Image' these days. Again, there's no wrong way, I just added an extra few seconds to my upload by showing the SSC buttons available at our disposal. Big deal. There's also a preview post button to amend/remove the IMG.

[QUOTE]
maybe that's why some other forumers have the same problem of spare [IMG] tags around their images.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah quite possibly lol although I'm not the culprit with regards to that..honest :)

[QUOTE]
You don't even need all of the BBCode, only the bit in the [IMG] tags is important.
Correct. Thanks for this BCA, I've enjoyed it. If it had been another user, they'd have lashed out and called you patronising and then held the biggest grudge on you. Not me. It's been fun. Have I learned anything new? Absolutely not :lol: but if it's to the benefit of others and helps them upload their pictures, then as Romeo once said to Christina Milian - it's all gravy baby

:cheers:

·
Yam Yam
6,177 Posts
I just added an extra few seconds to my upload by showing the SSC buttons available at our disposal
Oh okay, I didn't realise that was what you were trying to show, I thought others may have took that as the way to do it so that's why I commented.

Correct. Thanks for this BCA, I've enjoyed it. If it had been another user, they'd have lashed out and called you patronising and then held the biggest grudge on you. Not me. It's been fun. Have I learned anything new? Absolutely not :lol: but if it's to the benefit of others and helps them upload their pictures, then as Romeo once said to Christina Milian - it's all gravy baby
Yeah sorry about that, I didn't mean it for you but those having trouble getting their pictures up. The more forumers posting photo updates the better.

:cheers:

·
12,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More plans have been added to the planning application over the last three months so this is still isn't approved.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts