SkyscraperCity banner

241 - 260 of 711 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm actually considering buying a 1 bed unit on 9th floor. It's quite a bargain.
The 9th floor is 62sqm and now all 5 rooms of 62sqm are gone. I guess it was available back then when you were looking. Actually I prefer the unit location of the 62sqm than the 70sqm. If it is ok, I would like to hear your point of view on this project. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
38,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
My point of view?

I think it's good.

:)

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
I think the price premium is worth it, if the unit is facing the Royal Sport Club or Lumpini Park with unblocked view...

but those one bed units are not facing those greens....

those 107 sq.m (2B1 units) and 127 sq.m (2A5/2A1 units) facing the Royal Sports Club ponies are worth it though.... :eek:kay:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Reservation 200,000 Baht
Within 14 days after reservation, signing contract 10% of unit price
Within 3 months after signing contract, another 10% of unit price
From month 4, 20% of unit price into 24 equal, monthly payments
At transfer, the rest 60% less reservation

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Very True

They own the land next to HOMEPRO on PloenChit, they are not sure when they will launch but probably begining of next year...It will be a mixed used projecd i think

Anyone heard anything about another Raimonland project near Ploenjit area? how true is that? when is it going to happen?

·
Premium Member
38,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
Yes, Its coming.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It will be their next project after 185 Rajadamri. They have not finalized the detail but it will be more affordable. The earliest is another year or early 2012.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The 185 and the St. Regis have turned to be the toilet and showers for the "Red Shirt" you cant see the signs of the projects since its blocked with mobile and "Natural toilet spots all around it and blocked with people sleeping, walking, waiting for food or blocked road with cars, no way they can start building the 185 show unit or keep building the St. Regis for now, and defintly no one can visit the St. Regis show unit...

I understand there are no sales at the Rit the last few weeks almost.

Bad time for Luxury property in bangkok

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
As expected hahaha !!!!! Damn!!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Luxury condo worth B9.7bn set for H2
Published: 30/04/2010 at 12:00 AM
Bangkok Post Newspaper section: Business

The listed developer Raimon Land Plc aims to launch a luxury condominium project worth 9.7 billion baht in the second half of this year, says chief operating officer Kitti Tungsriwong.

185 Rajadamri is the company's first project to be launched after two years of freezes.

''We had planned to launch the project in the second quarter, but we may not be able to do so because we can't enter the project site to construct the show unit. Because of this obstruction, we will need to delay the launch for one or two months,'' said Mr Kitti.

The project will be located on a 4-rai plot on Rajadamri Road, a former site of the Cambodian Embassy, which has been blocked by red-shirt anti-government demonstrators for almost a month.

The postponement will not affect Raimon's revenue this year as the project was only expected to be 10% complete by the year-end, he said.

The 240-unit development is scheduled for completion in 2013.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
กลัวว่าผู้ชุมนุมจะเข้าไปในไซอ่ะดิ 55555

·
Premium Member
38,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
เข้าไปทำไมเหรอครับ

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
ผมไม่รู้ว่าพวกเค้าคิดอะไรกันอยู่ก็ไม่แน่ว่าอาจจะทำในสิ่งที่ไม่คาดคิดก็เปนไปได้ นี้เป็นแค่ความเหนส่วนบุคคลน่ะครับ อิอิ

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE FROM RAIMON:

We would therefore like to assure you that Raimon Land remains fully committed to develop the 185 Rajadamri project in accordance with the anticipated timeframe contained within the agreements.

We would like to express our sincere thanks for having confidence in 185 Rajadamri and Raimon Land. As one of the leading real estate developers in Thailand, Raimon Land is committed to delivering quality products on time and in line with the highest international standards.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
​show room construction back on course krub!!!!

241 - 260 of 711 Posts