Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
all major Florida metros are on it....no surprise there!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm happy to see that Richmond has a prominent spot among the cities listed.

The city is about to get its highest skyscraper -- about 35+ stories which is big for the very-much-in-scale Richmond skyline. And surprise of surprises, it won't have a flat roof at its 500+ foot top.

Perhaps Wrldcoupe4 or Spencer will post a rendering here.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
nice to see that Greensboro/High Point made the list. That doesnt surprise me with the FedEx Hub, hondajet and Greensboro's vibrant downtown.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Very interesting! I thought Las Vegas would be on it, but RENO's the chosen one for NV.

·
SoCal Hal
1,157 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
What is that? Looks like the W Hotel built in Dallas? It's amazing how so many people are using that building to place in so many renderings.
Well, it might be business as usual in Dallas, but it's hot stuff in Richmond!:lol:

Thanks for posting, Spencer.

·
Registered
626 Posts
LOL Augusta would be in the top 10!

I'm glad to see Mobile, B'ham, Huntsville and Cola, SC on the list.

No Montgomery or Augusta, though...

·
Charlotte
684 Posts
Per Burt's request....

:eek:mg: Very nice, Richmond, very nice!!!!

I was sad to read the news about Wachovia Securities leaving Richmond, but that city won't miss a beat; not with all the Fortune 500 companies located there; and places like the Federal Reserve Bank and Capital One still as large employers.

·
Registered
285 Posts
It's great to see Chattanooga on the list. Chattanooga is a city that is definitely starting to get noticed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts