Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who said Toronto, Ontario Canada....Home to over 250,000 Jews cannot compete with the 2 Million Jew Yorkers down in NY/NJ/Conn/New England/Mass and wherever else there from.

This is from the Parade..Drew alot of faces and it was raining...
you can see some skyscrapers :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Canada always stands with Israel :)

Too bad there is no march for this in Australia :lol:
or maybe Bat Yam!
kappa we can't do this, we have toooo many refugee's from arab countries that would get offended:bash:

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kappa we can't do this, we have toooo many refugee's from arab countries that would get offended:bash:
Arab refugees that Israel expelled....
so?
You guys are sissys..we got that x5 and we still march.....

your community is very unorganized...face it....
nothing to be proud of in the land down under, little kwala man :lol:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Arab refugees that Israel expelled....
so?
You guys are sissys..we got that x5 and we still march.....

your community is very unorganized...face it....
nothing to be proud of in the land down under, little kwala man :lol:
Yes but there will be lots of riots, something that we don't need.
unorganized.............I don't know what you mean by that. We've got soooo much more to be proud of then Canada.

·
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes but there will be lots of riots, something that we don't need.
unorganized.............I don't know what you mean by that. We've got soooo much more to be proud of then Canada.

Oo stop making arguements on every one of your posts. your little and your baseless.....

Shall i remind you how you and your school system (according to you...) tried to deny that you committed genocide on the "aboooooooos" (as your fellow aussies like to call them).

This is worser than French recognized the Algerian Onslaught of 2 million... :bash:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Oo stop making arguements on every one of your posts. your little and your baseless.....

Shall i remind you how you and your school system (according to you...) tried to deny that you committed genocide on the "aboooooooos" (as your fellow aussies like to call them).

This is worser than French recognized the Algerian Onslaught of 2 million... :bash:
we didn't commit genocide at all. yeh the british did kill them but they didn't commit genocide. They took there babies away and sent them to missionaries, as you said it's cultural genocide but I hope your not comparing it to genocide of the jews, homosexuals, gypsies...etc!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts