SkyscraperCity banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Over now. Our defense just had to stop them from going 50 yards or so in 30 seconds and couldn't do it, they were horrible today. Highly overrated d going into this game.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Man what a game! Nothing to be ashamed of..........what a comeback. I think not having Clemens as a pass rusher may have been the difference. We were able neutralize their wide receivers for the most part and their running game was a bit of surprise.. We have a great team with Super Bowl potential. Great season Seahawks.....thanks for the thrills........it was a great ride:cheer:

·
Journeyman
16,400 Posts
I like us going forward. These guys are great in the draft, and our young players should be even better on average next year.

It's hard to think of a major weakness for the draft, other than replacing whoever we lose. Maybe another OL since we're injury prone. We have the next RB. Our WRs and TEs are pretty good, with depth. Maybe a large, pass-rushing DE or DT to rotate in?

·
Registered
8,032 Posts
It's really too bad these guys can't string together 4 strong quarters when it matters. That's the difference between a good team like ours and a championship team. Russ Wilson though- damn! Homeboy is legit. We are lucky to have him!

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Russell Wilson, Zach Miller and Richard Sherman came to play last night.

I can't believe how long it took to start hitting Zach on the short passes. How many times did we run the ball down the middle for no to little gain in the first half? Including on the 4th and 1 try. If you're going to be ballsy like that at least try a play that hasn't stopped all game.

I agree with everyone though, this was the most exciting football team, if not sports team in general, I've ever followed. The future looks bright!

·
Banned
2,144 Posts
It's really too bad these guys can't string together 4 strong quarters when it matters. That's the difference between a good team like ours and a championship team. Russ Wilson though- damn! Homeboy is legit. We are lucky to have him!
I agree with you. Consistency is what this team lacks. Better luck next year...hopefully.

^^The typical comment of a Seattle sports fan..."there's always next year."

101 - 110 of 110 Posts