SkyscraperCity banner

Vote for the host of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

• Belgium and the Netherlands

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • England

Votes: 41 19.7%
  • Portugal and Spain

Votes: 20 9.6%
  • Russia

Votes: 129 62.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Voting will close 24 hrs later. The bid with the least amount of votes will not proceed to Round 2.

·
Banned
757 Posts

·
Banned
757 Posts
Russia's bid = a really good bid, they just might struggle with the completion date of stadia as it's in 2018, they have the internal football development, just maybe not the external component, which England has and has a lot of. They should certainly be above Spain/Portugal which are a colluding/vote rigging disgrace.

As for Qatar's bid well this = world class disgrace, absolute utter sham. I mean words cannot describe the absolute embarrassment this bid is. I mean Boris Yeltsin would have spewed at the sight of this bid. I think Harold Nicholls was about to throw up, even when he saw it. You could see it in anyone that actually gets the full picture into this bid, it's like WTF is this shit, I mean who the heck is the organiser of this bid? Do you actually have any brains at all? There is no worse bid in the history of world cup bidding than the Doha bid. I mean what an absolute utter sham. Football culture FAIL, football history FAIL, world cup qualification TOTAL FAIL, technical report KAMIKAZE FAIL, crowds FAIL, everything is unproven, nothing works, nothing exists, I mean how many FAIL's must you get before someone chucks you out? Add to that vote rigging plus dragging FIFA through thick mud plus much much more. That's enough, it's time to go Doha. I wonder if the Spanish will say Adios :lol:

·
CarlosRedDragon
1,854 Posts
I wanting Belgium and the Nethelands

Hope Belgium and Holland win... :):banana:

·
Banned
757 Posts
Why is there a need for a second vote? clearly fifa have only one vote so why does SSC have two for the initial round? The votes are already in England won, get over it. Don't need troll accounts from Qatarson pretending he backs Russia when we all know how the vote rigging works

·
CarlosRedDragon
1,854 Posts
Belgium and the Netherlands :hug::hug: (hope win)

England :colbert:

Spain and Portugal :doh:

Russia :poke:

·
Registered
254 Posts
If Russia win. british media will bashing to Russia just like last South Africa world cup

Bel & Net: 2018
Australia: 2022
China: 2026
2030: somewhere in Europe or Africa

·
Registered
Blackboard Monitor
19,062 Posts
China can't follow Australia and the British media isn't a single entity. Apart from that your post is perfect. :doh:

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
For future rounds a minimum post count will be required for the vote to be considered a proper vote.

Creating accounts to vote is not smart at all.

Forumers found creating multiple accounts will be banned.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.