20,858 Posts
Uunahan ko na mga Disente:

Si Bong Go Go di man lang nakabarong!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Uunahan ko na mga Disente:

Si Bong Go Go di man lang nakabarong!
He's from the south though.. It's only during interment that a man wears barong.. Lol.. 😂.. It's usually white,black or cream polo/longsleeves with native embroidered designs just like barong but is not made of Pineapple fibers.. ( so technically not barong) .. Majority will go with suit & tie or long-sleeves & tie on special occasions like weddings .. or the typical colored polo on slacks or collar shirts over jeans.. I think it's still better than younger generations now cross dressing and even wearing clothes that doesn't make sense or hide anything.. 😂😂😂😂..

·
Registered
324 Posts

Talaga naman pilit siningit si Poe. When she was the topnotcher in 2013, siya lang ang headline - Poe is no. 1, etc etc. I do not even remember who was number 2 during Poe's time.

Ngayon, Villar (and Poe) nasa headline. And the gap between 1st and 2nd is more than 3 million votes. Gap between 2nd and 3rd is closer.
Loren Legarda was 2nd in 2013. 1.6M+ lang ang lamang ni Poe sa kanya at hindi siya kasama sa headline. lol

Wala pa atang 2nd placer sa Senatorial elections na naging Pangulo o VP. lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
^^
Talaga naman pilit siningit si Poe. When she was the topnotcher in 2013, siya lang ang headline - Poe is no. 1, etc etc. I do not even remember who was number 2 during Poe's time.

Ngayon, Villar (and Poe) nasa headline. And the gap between 1st and 2nd is more than 3 million votes. Gap between 2nd and 3rd is closer.
Parang katulad lang yan ng "Duterte-Robredo administration" na ginamit ng MSM back in 2016. Kelan pa nasama ang pangalan ng VP to refer to an administration? :dunno:

·
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,432
Just watching DZMM and it looks like the first 51 partylist groups will get a seat. Akbayan is definitely out but sadly Magdalo and Kabataan, the 51st place, are in. Still waiting on the actual proclamation. Also curious to see if Ronald Cardema becomes a Congressman.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I still believe na may milagro talaga sa last prex election. Kaso sa sobrang laki ng boto na nakuha ni duterts hanggang sendao lang yung na magic nila

·
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,435
Whoo hooo! My aunt (partylist congresswoman) has been proclaimed! :banana:

Interestingly enough, Ronald Cardema is also there... :sly:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Tsssssssssssssss!!!

Anyway, Rappler's chief economist: Walstek compare ba naman P and Senate voting...

Ang shunga naman na ikumpara ang single-seat elective position sa multi-seat elective position. Natural mas mataas sa multi-seat kasi pwede ka bumoto up to 12. Eh di gawin single-seat rin ang regular Senatorial election via regional district system para sa equal representation of the regions.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I still believe na may milagro talaga sa last prex election. Kaso sa sobrang laki ng boto na nakuha ni duterts hanggang sendao lang yung na magic nila

+3M si Mar, Risa at Leila. Even if Mar paid 2x, di pa rin abot haha

Just watching DZMM and it looks like the first 51 partylist groups will get a seat. Akbayan is definitely out but sadly Magdalo and Kabataan, the 51st place, are in. Still waiting on the actual proclamation. Also curious to see if Ronald Cardema becomes a Congressman.
Yes! Party ni Risa laglag! Pero buset, nandyan pa rin si Elago.

Tingnan natin kung bibida pa tong Magdalo na wala si Alejano at Trilliling.

·
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,440
COMELEC OKs Cardema’s party-list substitution bid

The Commission on Elections (COMELEC) on Wednesday approved former National Youth Commission (NYC) chairperson Ronald Cardema’s plea to substitute as first nominee of the Duterte Youth party-list.

This was confirmed to CNN Philippines by COMELEC chair Sheriff Abas.

Cardema filed the petition a day before the midterm elections. He will replace his wife Ducielle Marie Suarez Cardema as first nominee of the Duterte Youth, one of the party-lists proclaimed by the poll body Wednesday night.

1421 - 1440 of 1459 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.