SkyscraperCity banner

Vote for the host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

• Australia

Votes: 66 35.7%
  • Japan

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Qatar

Votes: 85 45.9%
  • South Korea

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • United States

Votes: 29 15.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Voting will close 24 hrs later. The bid with the least amount of votes will not proceed to Round 2.

·
Banned
757 Posts
mmm interesting

·
Banned
757 Posts
we can stop if we found your Australians friends and Mo Rush respect rules in the forum and not troll Qatar topic and post racism posts as you do always there
Hold on, Hold on. Qatar son aka abuser, did you just call Mo Rush a racist??

·
Banned
757 Posts
It's more likely to be a waqif multi - same shit grasp of the english language.
naa naa waqif is also Qatar son, you can pick it up, he tries hard to hide it but unfortunately he makes mistakes :lol: Why do you think he's so well behaved at the moment? and pretending haha everything is dandy. He uses waqif etc etc to air out his garbage. The frustration is coming out now, watch. Oh wait it's already come out :lol:

·
Banned
757 Posts
hey stop claim and you are who using multi names and this clear to admins
:lol: yeah so are multi computers coming out of the same socket waqif.

·
Banned
200 Posts

·
Banned
757 Posts
Oh look at what you done qatarson, you ruined a whole thread again. Now Mo Rush has to do more work. I mean this guy isn't getting paid for this. I'm sure he has a life outside of watching some idiot bang on about racism, when there was nothing but facts delivered on why Qatar's bid is total garbage.

·
Registered
Blackboard Monitor
19,108 Posts
Australia for 2022.

Can I ask why some people still have accounts on this forum? Seriously, it's slow enough as it is most of the time without bandwidth hogs spouting crap. I thought this thread at least would be free of shit. A cull needed methinks.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Oh look at what you done qatarson, you ruined a whole thread again. Now Mo Rush has to do more work. I mean this guy isn't getting paid for this. I'm sure he has a life outside of watching some idiot bang on about racism, when there was nothing but facts delivered on why Qatar's bid is total garbage.
watch your words

·
In the sweetspot
9,047 Posts
Hoping for Australia to get the rights, but expecting Sponsorship and TV Rights $$$ sending the 2022 Soccer World Cup to USA.

·
Banned
757 Posts
1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.