SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
By Spirit
25,912 Posts
Madhusudhan just sent me this pm:

Rafflescity,

Just as I had this gut feeling, you have gone ahead and closed this thread. Why? I started this thread, and everything was going fine until PakistanUnited butted in with his nonsense. That man has a history of getting threads closed with his unitelligent remarks, and you fell in his trap? Please reopen the thread for the benefit of rest of us, and do tell me what have I done to be in the brig?

Madhusudhan

·
28,658 Posts
RafflesCity said:
Madhusudhan just sent me this pm:

Rafflescity,

Just as I had this gut feeling, you have gone ahead and closed this thread. Why? I started this thread, and everything was going fine until PakistanUnited butted in with his nonsense. That man has a history of getting threads closed with his unitelligent remarks, and you fell in his trap? Please reopen the thread for the benefit of rest of us, and do tell me what have I done to be in the brig?

Madhusudhan
Ignore him. He is lucky that he is just brigged.

If you wish tell him that he has been brigged by collective decision and you just carried out the decision.

He has been talking BS in that thread. PU had just asked why Karachi is not included. But Madhusudhan's reply was full of contempt about Pakistan and was only a bait to start a flame war. He could have just said sorry and things would have been peaceful.

He also takes a swipe at Middle Eastern countries in that thread.

His inflammatory racial comments are shameful.

Overall a bad apple.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts