Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been some time since I have drawn something that took me more than 10 minutes. When I was walking through the streets of Aarhus (Denmark), I saw magnificent facade of the Hotel Carmel (old Missionshuset) in Aarhus so I needed to draw it :). I think I spent all together around 90 minutes on this one. Format: A4 300dpi. Way too much time comparing to 10 years ago (and the format, which back then was 70x50cm) but I am still happy that after all this time I still can draw some basic stuff :).

Hotel Carmel
by Zbieraj, on Flickr

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Augustenborg, 2018. 50x70cm. 150dpi. iPad Pro.

This is my drawing from the beginning of 2018. Partly from the site and later continued at home. This is a building from an amazing Augustenborg palace complex in southern Denmark.
Since I was working with layers, I made small insight and tutorial on how it was done. More at the link to the ProCreate forum, in the comment section below.

https://forums.procreate.art/index.php?topic=16153.0

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Isbjerget, Aarhus 2018. 70x50cm. 150 dpi. Pencil + watercolors.

Some really fresh work of mine. It has been a long time since I have been doing some watercolor works. It is great to see that after more than 10 years of break my painting workshop is not as bad as I thought :D. Still, I need to get to used to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts