SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, lets see if us youngins can get more to the topic, I think more young people live in cities anyway. 2 young-people factors, Crime and Jobs. Discuss:

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
So you are saying my 38 is old?? You'll be here within a snap of the finger. You would be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks I'm a day over 28 who sees me and knows me. It's all about being happy, fashion, and your attitude. The best thing about 38 is you make sooooo much more $$$ than when you were 28, but, can still look just as young. Only thing...you get to live it up!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
scarface said:
tell me about it. i'm coming up on 24. seems like after age 21 the years fly by. i'd rather live in the city myself
If it makes you feel good, I had an absolute blast in my twenties. I couldn't imagine myself having more fun with life...that was until I reached my thirties. The thirties have been completely awesome for me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I'm only 15 as well, but a city slicker, so lets get more on topic so this thread doesn't get closed ok?

How are the crime rates divided up in your cities, are thay all high school students, or more of early 20's & 30's crimes

And 38 isn't old, my parents are 37 & 40, they aren't old.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm 15 and I live in the suburbs now because my parents had me go to school in the Bronx and didn't like it. Everyday in school there would be people getting arrested. People say NYC has a low crime rate. Yeah, the whole city does. But the South Bronx has such a low population that it won't affect the crime rate much. We used to hear gunshots all the time outside the aprtment, drug deals, and gun sales. My school was always getting busted for drugs, guns and gang shootouts. But once I turn 18, I'm moving to either Chicago or Manhattan. I hate the South Bronx. It's a craphole.

·
Registered
872 Posts
^Definitly move to Chicago if those are your two choices. It's more affordable while not compromising the urban energy of a large city.

·
Texas-NoVA
2,265 Posts
scarface said:
tell me about it. i'm coming up on 24. seems like after age 21 the years fly by. i'd rather live in the city myself
Because we were looking to that age of 21 to become legal. After you turn 21, what the hell is there to look forward too? They really need to make the drinking age to 25 lol. So we can look forward to something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts