variaty......................:banana:

·
Banned
213 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Joey,

I like your building. It reminds me of Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi, did you make it that way on purpose?! I really love the idea of recreating Art Noveau in skyscrapers, very innovative.

Keep it up!

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no billboards

billboards

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Wow , cool thread ,new idea !

·
oj tam, oj tam
2,309 Posts
How do you render a Auto CAD 3D drawing with 3D studio max? do you just open it like a normal drawing & click render? I got a shit load of drawings in Auto Cad that I need to render properly
use import command or file link manager in 3ds to open dwg drawing... than there's a lot of work to add textures, scenics, etc... than set large number of settings (light, camera, rendering options...) and click render ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Here's what I was thinking anyway:

I didn't want a modern square "box" tower; I wanted to try tie the atrium in with the tower (the curved front facade is supposed to tie in with the atrium roof).

Plus I tried to base the design on a local natural feature in an attempt to make it sort of 'organic' (same for the colors). (design considerations are just beneath the thumbnail images on this page)

Well anyway it turned out kind of weird but since it ws only a concept.

P.S. I'm still listening to music from the early '90's ...that wasn't a bad time to reminisce on.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Heres my first residential towers i've done on sketchup.

Features ultramodern aluminium and glass facade, with streamline balconies, large windows, and stunning veiws.

Final Design Release is Slated for Dec. 24 2006.

NEW!

Also please note that all buildings designed by me are considered my property, and while anyone is welcome to veiw the desings, credit MUST be given to me for the original concept if one uses these designs for another project (real or sketchup). If any architects are interested in using the designs are more then welcome to PM me. Thank you for your co-operation.

-DSO

1 - 20 of 8377 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.