SkyscraperCity banner

vote for your favourite supertall design

7441 - 7460 of 7475 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have a problem of adding extra floors to a building. I will post a picture of the basic skeleton of the building below. Basically, what I am doing is selecting a portion of the top half of the building including the interior column, then I can't seem to find a way to extrude upwards while copying and pasting the floors as I go up, help?

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
I can't quite understand what you're saying... Are you using components?

·
Registered
6,274 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I can't quite understand what you're saying... Are you using components?

No I am not unfortunately it is quite a complex model and to be fair I aint no expert. Basically I have that piece of the model there in the picture. I cut the top part off (the roof) so I could add more floors up to the grand total height of 2000ft. The thing is, I am struggling to do this and cannot seem to find any way to do it.

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Make one new floor "in the ground" and make it a component (select all the floor, right click, "make component"). Then copy and paste it anther five/ten times to make a group of five/ten floors. Then just add them to your building and keep copying and pasting them as it reaches the height you want. :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Make one new floor "in the ground" and make it a component (select all the floor, right click, "make component"). Then copy and paste it anther five/ten times to make a group of five/ten floors. Then just add them to your building and keep copying and pasting them as it reaches the height you want. :)
Ah OK thanks, if I can get a decent floor for the component this should work!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ah OK thanks, if I can get a decent floor for the component this should work!
Don't forget to make the cieling fit with the floor above it. Basically make each floor a part of a jigsaw puzzle. You can even do components for helical buildings, just make sure you rotate them properly.

·
A Deep Miracle
1,245 Posts
Worst design ever. I suggest you find something else to do, Please.

·
Dex for friends
1,786 Posts
I think it looks great :)

Don't take the comment from MUHA as serious...

@MUHA... since it's the worst you probably do better, why don't you show us? I will so happy to judge your work. Criticize is easy right?

·
Sky is the Limit
8,585 Posts
biglang nabuhay ang thread na to :)

Sta. Lucia takes on transit-oriented development

With the completion of the MRT-LRT loop and the planned MRT-7 running from Quezon City to San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, premier Philippine developer Sta. Lucia Land is poised to unveil the next super city in the metro: the Neopolitan Business Park in Fairview.
Responding to this urban development, Sta. Lucia takes on the challenge of Transit-Oriented Development (TOD), which refers to the creation of walkable communities centered around high quality train systems.

Complementing Sta. Lucia’s TOD for Neopolitan Business Park is the Neopolitan Condominium, a nine-cluster, mid-rise residential condominium project strategically located within the park, along Mindanao and Regalado Avenues beside SM Fairview, Quezon City. It is also walking distance from the proposed Regalado station of the MRT-7.
Neighborhood living

The first condominium to be built in the area, Neopolitan captures the charm of neighborhood living right in the center of a fast-paced, growing, and easily accessible suburban location.

In the first eight story building, Neopolitan has 202 studio, studio with balcony, and one-bedroom units, making it perfect for singles, couples, or starting families. Neopolitan has all the amenities of a luxury residential area: a clubhouse with an outdoor terrace, basketball court, lap pool, kiddie pool, pool deck with water feature, play area and outdoor shower. Parking slots are ample and buildings are serviced by 2 elevators and a reception/ security area.

Neopolitan is also near community malls such as SM City Fairview, Robinsons Place Novaliches and the upcoming Fairview Terraces. Commonwealth Hospital & Medical Center is right beside the development, while Our Lady of Fatima University and Mary the Queen Parish are also nearby.

Source: http://business.inquirer.net/155529/sta-lucia-takes-on-transit-oriented-development#ixzz2moi3PSEK

·
Registered
890 Posts

My idea of ​​expanding the business center of Milan.
The development is mainly divided between Via Melchiorre Gioia and Via Vittor Pisani/Piazza della Repubblica and the renewal of the Garibaldi area.
Tower of reference is the Lombardy Tower of 330 meters that blends with the existing Palazzo Lombardia of 161 meters

Numbers of the business center:

• Massing Center ~ 1500000 m³
  • Residential Area 500,000 sq m - ~ 5000 apartments - ~ 20,000 new residents
  • Surface Lease 50000 sq.m.
  • Surface Directional 500,000 sq m - ~ 50,000 workers
  • Hoteliers Area 200,000 sq m - ~ 5000 rooms
  • Green surface - ~ 300,000 sq.m.
Top Towers:

• Lombardy Tower 330 meters
  • Republic Tower One 260 meters
  • Maire Tecnimont Tower 255 meters
  • Unicredit Towes A 231 meters
  • Quadrio Tower 225 meters
  • Allianz Tower 210 meters
  • SkyMoon A 205 meters
  • Atahotel Executive 165 meters
  • Michelangelo Hotel 165 meters
  • Paradiso Tower A 165 meters
  • CityHall Tower 1 163 meters
  • Palazzo Lombardia 161 meters
  • Mediolanum Tower A 160 meters
  • MelGio45 Tower A 155 meters
  • SkyMoon B 150 meters

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Nice. I particularly like Henley Tower. How tall is 55 State Street going to be?

7441 - 7460 of 7475 Posts