SkyscraperCity banner

vote for your favourite supertall design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1801 - 1820 of 7474 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stunningly beautiful renders. At first glance, I thought some of the pics on the first page were real, which goes to show the level of skill that you possess. Good work!

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
Punta Colonet | Development News

Punta Colonet, BC
Saturday 25th, June 2011

There is a proposal to turn the bay (Bahía Colonet) near Punta Colonet, a desolate and sparsely inhabited inlet, into a multi-billion dollar deep water mega-container port able to handle next-generation vessels. The mega-port will cover 30 km² which more than 70 km², making it as large as the U.S. ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach combined. The projected multimodal maritime center would make Punta Colonet the largest port in Mexico and the third-largest in the world, after Singapore and Hong Kong..

Today the dream is real, today the new metropoli of Baja California begin, the next dream of progress and success happens...

The New Mega Seaport of Baja California is under construction

Punta Colonet: Plan of the city

• Red Line: Blvds.
    [*]Orange Area: Goverment
    [*]Blue area: Financial zone
    [*]Green area: Big Scrapers
    [*]Blue sky: Residential zone
    [*]Green light: Parks

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
-Punta Colonet, BC
Saturday 25th, June 2011

Baja Business Magazine says:

Be careful, cities of the world...Shenzhen, Dubai, Shangai
Punta Colonet s h i n e s . i n . t h e . s k y . n o w.

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
Sure, thank's :)

Punta Colonet, BC
Sunday 26th, June 2011

-The Financial Zone grows fast!

The Residential Zone now is under construction

·
MagnaCarta/HolyGrail
4,028 Posts
Update:

Millenium City tower - Final stages - Window frames are needed. (when I get a new PC)
Tower 69 - Completed! -
Hells kitchen are plot 2 - slow progress - about 80% left (in my normal holiday)
SSC CC TV tower - Final stages - only landscaping and the last parkinglots (in the weekend)
SSC Times Square - Mid stages - two smaller buildings to go (I need a new computer!)
London Plex - Canncelled
SSC Palace - slow progress (WILL be done sooner or later!)
The Place - Completed!
PFN - sketch work

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! I had this idea when I was watching Ds' "The Parabelicum", of making a city which is located on and under the water...
So part of it is floating and part of it is in the ocean.
But after looking into it, I decided to only do a floating city..
Which I have begun sketching out (I will post the Updated sketches and so in the New Washington Thread)
Here are some info about the city:

• This is a total Co2 neutral area, the only thing that uses fuel is the helicopter, which is from NWC and the boats, which is not a part of the area either.
  • The Area will be quite large
  • It will also be quite modern
  • This will be a car free zone, and the only way to travel will be by bike or walking...
here is the first sketched building, the hospital, hope you like it:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to congratulate you on this great work!...looks like you've been working on every zone that it's intended to be developed in the port.

If it's not to much to ask, can you specify the dimensions used where you placed all the buildings? and It would be even greater if there could be some kind of render just to take a good future look of the place!

I leave you with a picture of Felipe Calderon our actual president on his visit to Punta Colonet

·
MagnaCarta/HolyGrail
4,028 Posts
^^ I really got bored with it... The Lack of detail killed the construction and the construction it self was awfull as well :eek:hno:
But If you wan't you can have it? :)

·
I love little Paris
1,894 Posts
Wow you are doing an entire city in sketchup... :applause:
I've never managed to finish the city i started to build :(.
Good luck with your city :cheers: !!

·
12,389 Posts
Okay! I had this idea when I was watching Ds' "The Parabelicum", of making a city which is located on and under the water...
i'm glad that my work has inspirated you. this project could become very interesting :cheers:

This will be a car free zone, and the only way to travel will be by bike or walking...
i wouldn't leave my home in such a city :lol: (don't think that i'm a fat guy who lives from fast food - i'm just too lazy to move :lol:)

1801 - 1820 of 7474 Posts