SkyscraperCity banner

vote for your favourite supertall design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1821 - 1840 of 7474 Posts

·
MagnaCarta/HolyGrail
4,028 Posts
You can have the file, the building and the things I used to construct it, here it will just be forgotten and I'm not going to use it :) But only if you want to :)

·
MagnaCarta/HolyGrail
4,028 Posts
Ahem, The meaning of a no-car zone is because of the name Pfn. -Project floating Neutral- silly name i know, but you need to figure out what "neutral" is ;)

·
MagnaCarta/HolyGrail
4,028 Posts
okay.... I Think I deleted the tower by mistake :badnews:
But if you want to, you can have a copy of the MCT (Millenium city Tower) which I started working on again? :)

·
MagnaCarta/HolyGrail
4,028 Posts
Okay sure :) It won't be the total detailed version since that's a long way from done, but I will send you that later, If you'r pc can handle it :crazy:

·
Al aire desde Tijuana
4,742 Posts
jedarkett you are amazing really wow!!!. I never finish a city. but in this vacations i will begin.

Geniales los diseños ojala los vendieras para que se construyeran de verdad y una cosa es Blvr. jaja. Excelente aportacion!!!

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
Creeme que no me importaria no tener una sola ganancia de esto, mientras ganan una realidad semejante a la que propongo, me dare por servido :)

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
Punta Colonet | Development News
Thursday 30th, June 2011

Punta Colonet Magnet to investment: Biggest Shopping Mall at Baja California under construction

Bahia Plaza Mall: The ''city'' of the Shopping

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
Bahia Plaza Mall​

Colonet do again!
International Airport and Stadium under construction

1821 - 1840 of 7474 Posts