·
Registered
649 Posts
I've used Home Designer to design a house, It has 3 floors:

Floor 1:

Floor 2:

Floor 3:

And This's my home:

You can see bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen, entertainment room, workroom, children room...

Do you like my home?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Program's name is Home Designer.
I use spiral staircase to save more space, a bookshelf is put under staircase and a desk is beside spiral staircase.

have you ever tried getting furniture (like a king sized bed) up a spiral staircase?:eek:hno: if you insist on using a spiral as your only means of ascent and descent, your treads will have to be a lot wider. and why does it move from one end of the house to the other? and it is not shown anywhere on the 3rd floor.
overall the whole design looks uninteresting (but it's great that you tried and your displaying it to a community of people that could help). i suggest you study the works of the masters (wright, alto, neutra, wren, bramante et al) and when you study them be sure to take note at how they define spacial relationships. hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
well, i designed a house, it's not my home but i did one using google sketchup 6, here are the renders:

one in vray:

and in kerkythea:

hope you guys liked it

PS: sorry about my english, i'm a 12 years old brasilian...

2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luisvpc,
cool! youre only 12 years old and youre designing and rendering already?! Amazing.
btw the design is simple but nice ;)
where did you get that coconut tree? im always looking for that kind of tree. tnx.

1 - 20 of 3772 Posts