881 - 900 of 1914 Posts

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
Tijuana, Mexicali, Ensenada, Punta Colonet, Now:

Valle de las Palmas
(Palm Valley City)

The fifth metropolis from Baja California to development.​

Born in Valle de Las Palmas, Tijuana; The first Sustainable City for Social, Environmental and Economic Innovation that will hold 1 millon inhabitants in 20 years

Coming Soon....

·
Premium User
2,229 Posts
EXCELENT!
I want to see that map larger :D
...And obviously more images please!

·
#RoadTo1km
23 Posts
Hey forum, I have just recently gotten into architecture (skyscrapers in particular), and I absolutely love it. I will post my designs here and may do construction updates (Though I've never been a huge fan of them).

Here is the first design, 209 West. The building is designed for a hotel company. It is 209m tall, and currently without interior finishing. The 209 comes from the height, and the west is just a random name of possibly a street or district.

By the way, does anyone know a good way to make semi reflective and transparent glass in Kerkythea? I'm not satisfied with the glass that I have.

Cheers,

TGDesigns

P.S. The textures are not final.

·
ビクトル ウゴ
2,417 Posts
Baja Business Magazine says:
Starts the construction of houses for the people of the city, houses use wind energy and there is a low density

Palm Valley started!!

·
Al aire desde Tijuana
4,743 Posts
Se ve bien :D

Reactions: Mondox

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello, everyone! I'd like to present to you my current 3d city - a project I've been working on on and off for a couple of years now. It's currently going through a lengthy re-texturing process as I'm converting it to use more photoreal textures made out of Google Maps and Bing Maps images. I use SketchUp for modeling and Kerkythea for rendering.

City's name is Bourne and it is supposed to be located in the state of New York right at the eastern end of Lake Ontario, about 40 miles north of Syracuse. Bourne metropolitan area has a population of about a million, so it would be the fourth largest population center in the state, if it was a real city (behind Rochester, Buffalo and NYC, of course).

Here's an aerial of the current model. The area in the foreground has already been re-textured. This view is looking southwest over the city towards Lake Ontario.

This pano is the most recent render I've made. Compared to the aerial it has new trees. They have lot less polygons than the ones I used previously, so I can have a lot more of them.

I also do street level scenes. Here's one of them: "Looking northwest on West Adams Street. This area, just a few blocks north of downtown, was once an integral part of the main business core, but it was cut off of it in the early 1960's with the completion of the Lake Ontario Expressway. It has lacked development since."

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Wooooooow it's just incredible!

881 - 900 of 1914 Posts