SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Oberste Richter
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
formerly a military training ground, decades past have turned this public park into the city's busiest and dirtiest public market...

that would really be great. this is how it looked around 1915:

Warwick Barracks, with the Cuartel de Infanteria on the left and the Recoletos Church at extreme right.
unemployed as i am, i found a convenient and productive (?) way to spend my time...

presenting, the first phase of my ongoing Sketchup project, the New Freedom Park...

this is Phase 1, consisting of Level B-2 of the new underground Freedom/Carbon Market

note the level of the sea (marked blue)

close-up, shows a ramp and parking for delivery vehicles, and stalls.

while below, is Phase 2 of the project, which involves Level B-1 of the public market

once complete (hahaha, as if it would get built) this market complex could vie for the record of the world's largest underground public market. :D

"di ba ingon ko nimo ayaw pagdugay ug palit ug itlog? nag-laag-laag man hinoon ka!"

and finally, the product of one whole boring night, the new Freedom Park :)

·
545 Posts
very nice design i like it... interesting idea... your ramps are a bit too steep usually u need to walk 10 meters to go up one, for example if your floor is 4 meters high your ramps should be 40 meters long, this is however the minimum, you can go up to 20 meters, so 4 meters hight = 80 meters length.

·
Oberste Richter
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...that's something new that i've learned today...but for the time being that i cant edit them right now, then let them be stairs :)

·
Requiscat en pace
8,051 Posts
Renders would be awesome, but looks graet!

·
Oberste Richter
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

i've added a metal and glass structure on the eastern (seaside) part of the park which would serve as an Exhibition Hall, which could host various functions such as agricultural fairs to concerts

·
Mr.V
954 Posts
good day every one im making a proposal and research paper for the freedom park does any one have or knows a copy of its technical lot description

1 - 11 of 11 Posts