SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 928 Posts

·
12,365 Posts
5 points for this tower, because it's a great concept but need more love to detail and more, more effort ;)
but good luck for all of your projects :eek:kay:

·
Dex for friends
1,786 Posts
^yea I cant make detailed models or sketchup runs slow or just crashes... :(
oh... that's sad... computers are evoluing very fast... that almost make people have to change their computer 2 in 2 years...:eek:hno::eek:hno:

This is a really cool design... oh... if i could borrow my computer remotely :lol::lol:
i would really liked to see this one detailed

one day have to create a thread with my buildings: lol: unfortunately ... I'm a little bit lazy: P

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Yeah me too. I need to clean out my computer. I have 4gb of ram but when it is idling, it already uses 2 gb! Either I need to clean it out or install more. Can you believe that 15-20 years ago, 64kb of ram was unheard of. Has it really been that long?

·
insertoronto
4,029 Posts
well according to moores law, a computer will double in power every 2 years. using this law, a computer from 2005 should have around 1 gig of ram, and 250 gigs of hard drive space. my computer, which i bought in 2005, has 1 gig of ram, and 200 gigs of hard drive space, which is right on the mark. (the average computer today has 6 gigs of ram and a 1.5 terabyte hard drive)

by the way, i love the design! though it doesn't look like its 279 meters tall

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some kitchen I did few months back..
I made it mostly with only 2colors thats why its so black/white

old render

newer..

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*facepalm*
sorry but its allready rendered... look at the reflections at the floor.. the shadows at the microwave..

·
Pianista skyscraperiano
610 Posts
Nice design. But I see many of "Palacio de Congresos Princesa Letizia" design by Calatrava and your babylon center... its a copy? inspiration? coincidence?
Search it in Google. Its very very similar!!:)

1 - 20 of 928 Posts