SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Fugit irreparabile tempus
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
Probably, one day I will be able to finish my model of a fictional city. I have a lot of diverse ideas, and I am thinking of uniting them into one common concept which can be expressed in my model. I hope that gradually I can shape new, more expressive skyline and think carefully about the design and the cityscape of the city. At the second stage I will try to replace these rough shapes with thoroughly designed skyscapers, residential buildings, bridges, street lanterns and industrial sites. This can be possible when I buy a more powerful computer, therefore, unfortunately, at the nearest time I can not implement this part of my plan.

Right now it is just an idea, but probably one day I can finish it and make a Google Earth rough draft into a carefully designed central part of my fictional city.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice work! The hogwarts model you have made is the most realistic model according to HP7 movie. I have been searching for hogwarts model for a long time because I am planning to make a hogwarts model by hand. So, could you pleeeeeease do me a favour? Can I have your hogwarts model document so as to reference the model size. It would be greatly appreciated if you could reply me. Thank you so much!

·
Fugit irreparabile tempus
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
Hello, Daniel! I will try to find this model on my laptop ('cause my old computer is out of order and I have lost some files). I can give you a link to my model of the Astronomy Tower (if you want, you can also download this variation of the model, with some technical corrections). Btw, this tower was the only thing that I totally made myself. Other parts of the castle were made by another peoples, I just fixed its proportions and added some details.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts