Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
actual gherkin
13,931 Posts
Looks quite interesting Paul, I'd like to see some of your concept sketches, plans, sections too. Is the ground floor commercial?

·
(Nilaul)
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks quite interesting Paul, I'd like to see some of your concept sketches, plans, sections too. Is the ground floor commercial?
Ground floor is all a gallery. I have a few renders, the elevations/sketches are in the portfolio, that I wont actually have until I start uni again, since I returned to my home for holidays.

·
Jerord
230 Posts
That looks great Paul! I like the overall scaling of the building and how it ties in with the existing urban fabric. Also, the orientation of the windows and the different cladding materials work well, nice work.

Look forward to seeing more of your designs.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Van Gogh!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_o It's lovely!

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
5,185 Posts
Very nice!
Always nice to see works from others besides3D stuff ;)
:cheers:

·
Dex for friends
1,786 Posts
awesome indeed! :drool: you paint incredible well.. how i wish i could do the same...
Well i have skills drawing.. :p

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Oh, just amazing. I love this. :applause::applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

·
(Nilaul)
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Quick sketch with a black ball point pen (210mm x 137mm)

Click on image for close up.

Recently I brought myself a "Yes is more" book (ISBN 978-3-8365-2010-2). It's a really amazing architecture book. The whole book is presented like an comic book; it's a pleasure to read and look at. One of the most inspiring books I ever had.Click here for images of the book

Oh, just amazing. I love this. :applause::applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I like this a bit abstract style in your last painting :)
Thank you, Im working on a new larger one.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts