Tunnel near Nizami Masoleum and the masoleum itself are under reconstruction

Under construction the second aluminium plant

Entering Ganca city

At the moment the city is full of construction and reconstruction works

Under reconstruction the Central Department Store

Under construction Appeal Court

Leaving the city towards Dashkesan

We are reaching Dashkesan

But we see only the suburb areas of the town and moving further towards Xoshbulag

Here is Xoshbulag

Thank you for your attention! :)

·
Azeri Dragon
6,401 Posts
Superb. Dashkasan is improved serioysly as I remember that place was very poor back then

·
Banned
65 Posts
Слышал что качество дорог в Азербайджане лучшее в СНГ...правда? Если так,то строительством дорог местные компании занимаются или какие-нибудь СП с финами,немцами,китайцами?

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Слышал что качество дорог в Азербайджане лучшее в СНГ...правда? Если так,то строительством дорог местные компании занимаются или какие-нибудь СП с финами,немцами,китайцами?
Качество дорог уже хорошее, но все еще есть дороги где нужно провести ремонтные работы. Строительством дорог занимаются в основном местные компании.

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
That's true... :lol:

I like this thread. It's a nice different view from Baku :eek:kay:
Thanks! This is really a very amateur photosession with no HD, correction of colours or any photoshop so I hope people like it the way it is :)

·
Urban Citizen
445 Posts
Great report!!! Really nice to see road photos from Azerbaijan, roads looks good, and the landscape so diverce and beautiful. Want to visit Baku!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Galandar! Just back from Baku... city developing super fast and it looks amazing! But goverment has to take care of garbage removal urgently!!! Its so sad to see domestic garbage everywhere (only centre seems to be clean). Hope it will change afte waste disposla factory is ready.

·
Azərbaycanlı Moderator
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Thanks Galandar! Just back from Baku... city developing super fast and it looks amazing! But goverment has to take care of garbage removal urgently!!! Its so sad to see domestic garbage everywhere (only centre seems to be clean). Hope it will change afte waste disposla factory is ready.
Totally agree. I am also looking very much forward to the completon of the construction of the first waste factory. Btw the same kind of factory is expected also for Ganca city

21 - 40 of 63 Posts