Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8990 Holdings buys Makati, Bulacan properties

by James Loyola | Manila Bulletin | July 7, 2014

Mass housing developer 8990 Holdings continues to expand its present landbank with its recent acquisition of a lot for high rise development in Makati and a P610-million 13-hectare property located in Marilao, Bulacan owned by Vitarich Corporation.

In an interview, 8990 president Januario Jesus Atencio said they bought a 1,200 square meter lot on Yakal street in Makati for development into its second low-cost condominium project.

More

·
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sa kanila din yung sa pasig at tondo diba? sa marilao kaya ano plano nila? ang laki nung vitarich na yun eh..
Yes, 8990 Holdings has also owns the properties in Pasig and Tondo. The Marilao Project will be a townhouse community.

·
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Hi, does anyone have any information on what ever happen to this? Was it ever completed Where in Yakal Street was this? I use to have this on my list as my second investment property. I have a friend who is doing well on his returns on another Urban Deca project averaging 23k return a month.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Is this project still alive? I think this project will generate a lot of interest especially if this is priced similar to their other projects in metro manila.
One wonders if this thread still deserves to exist? :dunno:
Its sister project in Mandaluyong .. is a mixed bag

I've seen some really bad finishes from a video ( a unit owner) a friend of mine took. But I have also heard a lot of good thing from Unit owners who have put up their unit for rental and are doing well.

I am still open for this project but no news at all. I even ask the admin in their Urban Deca Mandaluyong/Edsa

They seem clueless about it.

·
fluff it like a bunny
576 Posts
^^

I went to check on their project in mandaluyong, the edsa tower and so far I think rentals there, both long and short term are doing ok. But I decided not to get one because 1.9M for a 13.05 sqm is waaaay too overpriced for their crappy admin services and expensive water provider. I am also waiting for news about this project.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
^^

I went to check on their project in mandaluyong, the edsa tower and so far I think rentals there, both long and short term are doing ok. But I decided not to get one because 1.9M for a 13.05 sqm is waaaay too overpriced for their crappy admin services and expensive water provider. I am also waiting for news about this project.
re: the one in Mandaluyong, I have also been told by a friend about about the bad management but also the ongoing leaking issues particularly when it rains. Water goes inside the units via the air-condition. A friend also took photos of cracked walls. I do believe megawide was their contractor.

That's 1.9m for 13.05 sqm is a rip off for totally substandard quality finish (i once considered this but not anymore) but Somehow I am still awaiting news on the Makati project, but also depends on price /unit size ratio.

Reactions: cool_78

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I do hope if this pushes through that the units will be slightly bigger (even just a little bit bigger) and better workmanship unlike its sister project in Mandaluyong.

Should be renamed :

Urban Decay

1.9m for a measly 13sqm bedroom with bad wall finished ad a prevalent leaking issue

·
11,189 Posts
I do hope if this pushes through that the units will be slightly bigger (even just a little bit bigger) and better workmanship unlike its sister project in Mandaluyong. Should be renamed :

Urban Decay 1.9m for a measly 13sqm bedroom with bad wall finished ad a prevalent leaking issue
Thank you autocorrect. :D

·
fluff it like a bunny
576 Posts
I think they are holding off staring this project until tumaas ng husto ang real estate values sa makati. Not gonna lie, with the current crazy makati condo prices today for new developments, if they priced this below 2M even for just a 13.05 sqm studio I might just get one with full knowledge of all this developers issues :nuts:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I think they are holding off staring this project until tumaas ng husto ang real estate values sa makati. Not gonna lie, with the current crazy makati condo prices today for new developments, if they priced this below 2M even for just a 13.05 sqm studio I might just get one with full knowledge of all this developers issues :nuts:

hahaha I agree :lol:

And I got to admit I am open to the idea as well. . Despite some horror stories in Urban Deca Edsa. I have also spoken to a lot of Happy clients

(which reflects on why only a few are reselling their units. Most are holding onto it. ) A lot of STR investors

I gotta admit that they have good choices on their location. Like the one in Edsa and the one in Cubao.

I am guessing ..yes! they are delaying so they can sell higher. Like the one in Cubao. no LTS yet but they are breaking ground because they are confident it will sell well based on how Urban Deca in EDSA performed.
(It sold well)

Some new articles re: Urban Deca Cubao are indicating around Php 1m, per unit but by the time they have LTS it. It will be much higher price. I think they see how Urban Deca Cubao goes then they will launch this Makati project.

I am still keen on this Makati project for investment purposes (3rd property hopefully :) )

BTW dose anyone know the exact pin-point location on this on google maps?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts