SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 63 floor 900 Biscayne is well under way. Here are some photos from 6/2/06. :runaway:

900 from Biscayne Blvd.

900 from the rear

From the Metromover station

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
900 Biscayne Guy :hi: , its fantastic to see your tower rise :righton: !!!,
at 712 feet :eek:kay: it will be one of the tallest Miami Wall towers when completed in about 3 years !!!, you'll be moving in around early 2009, weather permittting, lol. :applause:
:speech:
and Yes, MIAballinboi :rock: ,
Go Cranes !!! :banana: :cheer: :pepper:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Another good building waiting for it to be finished.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
skyscraperhighrise said:
Another good building waiting for it to be finished.
SkyScraper High Rise :rock: , Like I said, this is a Huge Project :eek:kay: , and unlike the others along the Biscayne Wall :applause: , This 900 Biscayne Bay tower is all City block 14 floor parking garage surrounds the tower and will not be completed till early 2009 :righton: , Its Huge and Tallest one of the 4 under construction NOW !!! :dance:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chuck,

I think 900 will be done this time 2008. :banana: :carrot: :banana2: :) Look how fast Marina Blue went up. Also, you mentioned in another post that you are seeing advertisments for 600 Biscayne Freedom Tower in Latin magizines. Is there a web-site yet to look at the project?

If any one can take some current photos of 900, that would be great. Wondering what floor they are up to. :runaway:

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
900Biscayneguy said:
Chuck,

I think 900 will be done this time 2008. :banana: :carrot: :banana2: :) Look how fast Marina Blue went up. Also, you mentioned in another post that you are seeing advertisments for 600 Biscayne Freedom Tower in Latin magizines. Is there a web-site yet to look at the project?

If any one can take some current photos of 900, that would be great. Wondering what floor they are up to. :runaway:
900 biscayne :) , I was by there today, # 12 Floor is being poured this week :righton: , and this tower has got alot more to go than Marina Blue, remember my friend , its going up to 712 feet, higher than the Bank of America tower, and higher than the Marina tower by almost a 100 feet or 10 more floors, and its Huge in width of its Parking garage which will take almost a year to completed after its topped out next summer. :cheers:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Chuck, I thought that Marquis was going to be the tallest of the four, since I remember reading somewhere that 900 got chopped down to 649' by the FAA....

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Ok Chuck,

Are you sitting down? I pulled out the "big book" the 900 condo document contract.
It shows a rendering of 900 with all the floors and heights. It lists the height at 650 feet to the top of the building. This includes the wavy things on top. The highest floor looks like it will be 64. But according to these documents I have 900 is 64 floors at its highest and is in total 650 heet high.
The ceiling heights are 10 feet. Also, there is no 13th floor or 16th floor and there does not appear to be a second floor as well. So, it sounds like 900 will not be much taller than Marina Blue. :grouphug:

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
900Biscayneguy said:
Ok Chuck,

Are you sitting down? I pulled out the "big book" the 900 condo document contract.
It shows a rendering of 900 with all the floors and heights. It lists the height at 650 feet to the top of the building. This includes the wavy things on top. The highest floor looks like it will be 64. But according to these documents I have 900 is 64 floors at its highest and is in total 650 heet high.
The ceiling heights are 10 feet. Also, there is no 13th floor or 16th floor and there does not aprerar to be a second floor as well. So, it sounds like 900 will not be much taller than Marina Blue. :grouphug:

Why is there no 16th floor?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Rider,

No Idea except that the 17th floor is where the pool is. Maybe the 16th floor has something to do with the pool? The pool must be at least 3 1/2 to 4 feet deep. Maybe that is where the 16th floor disappeared to.

·
I know right . . . !
237 Posts
They are going up too fast. I believe not too long ago it hadn't even cleared the 5 story hurdle. Am I right? If so, the progress is unreal, and a little too fast. Anybody recall any mishaps from other construction as a result of rushing?

::edit::

Well, now that I look again at the pictures above, from June 2nd, I take back what I said about construction being too fast. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
great pics 900 & umiami305....yes the tower has been chopped to 650 feet thanks to the FAA......bastards!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice pics of 900 Umiami. They are always appreciated!!! :banana2: :carrot:

Chuck, just got a progress flyer from the builder of 900. It has some nice pictures and diagrams of Biscayne Blvd. You might be able to get a copy at the sales office if you would like one. Anyway, it states that the project is right on schedule and their goal is" to begin delivering units in early 2008". YES, 2008!! :runaway: :) :cucumber: :righton: :pepper: :banana:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts