Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, the title is not related to the topic .. lol :tongue3: don't shout me plz ,, i'm joking :nuts:

i am trying to find solutions for gays and lesbians :cool: the god of course doesn't create them like that from the first day of the humantration***

forget it i am not good in making introduction :stupid:

ok ok this is my topic .. don't shouting each other if u wanna discuss it .. calm down .. and be free to say ur opinion .. this is the life .. :baaa:

Unspeakable Love

Gay and lesbian life in
the Middle East

Homosexuality is still taboo in the Arab countries. While clerics denounce it as a heinous sin, newspapers, reluctant to address it directly, talk cryptically of ‘shameful acts’ and ‘deviant behaviour’. Despite growing acceptance of sexual diversity in many parts of the world, attitudes in the Middle East have been hardening against it.

In this absorbing account, Guardian journalist Brian Whitaker paints a disturbing picture of people who live secretive, often fearful lives; of daughters and sons beaten and ostracised by their families or sent to be ‘cured’ by psychiatrists; of men imprisoned and flogged for ‘behaving like women’; of others who have been jailed simply for trying to find love on the Internet.

Amid all the talk of reform in the Middle East, homosexuality is one issue that almost everyone in the region would prefer to ignore, and yet there are pockets of change and tolerance. Deeply informed and engagingly written, Unspeakable Love draws long overdue attention to this crucial subject.

the write is not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he is Brian Whitaker ...

is that true .. does everybody think like him?? :?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I say let it be. As long as its behind closed doors. I mean give me a break we all know the amount of things that go on in the arab world behind closed doors. homosexuality is just a tip of the iceberg. But as long as ppl dont advertise thier sins and actually make an effort to keep their private lives private.. then be and let be.

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
homosexuality is just as normal as hetrosexuality the wierd thing is that you dont reproduce but does a hetrosexual person always reproduce? no. Should he-she be killed or flogged for that?

·
3,839 Posts
everybody should live in peace with each other and with themselves
and people will love you for who you are in your heart and mind and not what gender your attracted too...
in my opinion gay or striaght you should live a productive life in your society and keep living the way you want it :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
exactly live and let live, who cares if youre gay or not as long as it doesnt affect other people.

yet again middle eastern girls are so pretty i wonder why there are so many gay men;)

·
Banned
2,494 Posts
Homosexuality isn't rare among animals either!! A big share of hamsters are gay too, how do you want to explain me that? People are gay not beacuse they want to be gay but they feel like that. I don't know what's wrong with them but there is something (mayne DNA) that doesn't function properly. Because of this reason I don't see anything with being gay. As I said before there are gay animals too..
If god doesn't want people or creatures to be gay why does he create them like that then? ;)

·
Banned
2,494 Posts
For many people being gay was not accaptable in the past so they decided to forbid it and the best way to forbid something was the religion at that time. (it applies not only for muslims but for all religions) I can't understand how God can forbid something although he creates this person/animals as homosexual. This is paradox to me!!

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
conquest said:
gay men are a benefit for heterosexual men, more gay men equals more pretty girls available :cool:
Gay men are benifitial, too. Without them, our fashion industry would be a nightmare. :cheers: :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Emirati_Girl, are u mentally challenged?? or did God put u on planet earth to get gay and lesbian people on the so called "right path" lol...ur post is funny more than anything ur embarrassing urself...ts ts ts

·
2,424 Posts
Emarati Girl = Bigot

Ur sooo funny... Allah ma7a6ach fee hal 3alam morsala, tirshideen o itdileeen il nas 7ag il "9ira6 il mostaqeem".... Mob shi'3lich...! 5alee il nas if7alhom...!

I'm interested and curious though, what do u see homosexuality as being..? A deviant choice? People who are mentally ill??

Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Emirati_Girl said:
^^ how the humen will increase then *_* ://// the earth became very complicated

Bikes , it is :drool: .. i have english test speaking tomorrow :no: this sucks info licked my brain :doh: if i have a washing machine , i'll clean all that :(

are you kidding me the world is overpopulated already!!!

but if everyone cares so much about reproducing just lock me up on a huge room with 1000 girls for a day;)

:jk:

·
4,373 Posts
Emirati Girl I dont know how many times I have to say this, but you are an embarrassment to Muslims and Arabs. Why do you always have to bring up this issue? Why does it bother you so much? Just live and let live already and stop making Arabs look backwards and ignorant!

·
Registered
649 Posts
^^ she wants all men in the world to find her attractive, but gay men dont find her attractive since theyre gay so she wants to make all gay men heterosexuals for personal reasons, or maybe im just too bored and am writing random things for no reason

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.