SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
On the pics it looks like Atlanta has a very populare and green down town, not like other cities in the south? Am I right?

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
^^ I would say no. For one thing, trees are common in southern downtowns and I actually think downtown Atlanta doesn't have enough in some areas. A couple of those pics are around a park and some others of a pedestrian plaza which makes it appear more green than it probably is.

·
SoCal Hal
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is definitely room for more green downtown Atlanta. I think the best city to have that true green downtown feel is Savannah. So many parks throughout.

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
great pics. i wanna go back...sadly, it was pouring when i went through there two weeks ago.

-

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well last year 2007 the jazz festival was held at Piedmont Park and 200,000 people attended,due to the water issues and in an effort to protect the park the festival was scheduled this year in downtowns Woodruff park and attendace fell sharply

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice shots, I gotta go at it sometime soon. I have some of the Fairlie Poplar that I should post one day. Great Job !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts