Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Journeyman
16,908 Posts
Nice pics!

Sports fan?

Looks like more than six months. Cosmo was only on the 15th floor or so. Maybe Winter 2006?

·
SoCal Hal
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice pics!

Sports fan?

Looks like more than six months. Cosmo was only on the 15th floor or so. Maybe Winter 2006?
Yeah around that. I am definitely a sports fan. Love Key Arena, Qwest and Safeco. Very nice sports venues. Overall a fantastic city! I'll probably visit again this summer or fall. Everybody seems so laid back. I love that!

·
SoCal Hal
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I will forgive you this once but next time they better be posted with in one week or I will……………. :jk: Nice pics man thanks for sharing :eek:kay:
Thank you for the nice tongue-lashing. I do apologize and they will be posted much earlier next time. Thanks for the compliments!

·
I'm alive
10,566 Posts
great pictures, and tell me what do you think of the city? I also visited Seattle, well i'm still visiting and so far, I think this places is amazing, wooo so beautiful and like I said I might move later on. well in any case I hope you had a great time in Seattle :) :) :)

·
SoCal Hal
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great pictures, and tell me what do you think of the city? I also visited Seattle, well i'm still visiting and so far, I think this places is amazing, wooo so beautiful and like I said I might move later on. well in any case I hope you had a great time in Seattle :) :) :)
I thought it was a wonderful city. Everyone was extremely laid back. There is a nice party type atmosphere. But it's also chill. Plus there is plenty to see and do there. Lot's of attractions. Overall, a great city. It's definitely one of my favorites. It's up there with New York, Boston and Chicago to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts