SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was such a nice day Thursday, and the fact I needed to take care of some business. I decided to take the camera along and get a few photos. So here they are, enjoy.

Fog, yeah it was actually a bit chilly in the morning, but man did it get warm later in the day.

This is where downtown LA's first chain supermarket in decades (Ralphs) to open next month :banana:

Part of the Colburn Music School new residental addition. I didn't even realize they had completed the structure, that was fast.

Now on to Old Town Pasadena. Since I was done taking care of business, I decided to take the Gold Line to have lunch and do some browsing at the same time.

The City of Roses

My arrival, and the lastest residental units built at as part of the train station. :tup:

One of the entrances for the condos facing Raymond Avenue at the Del Mar Station

And now back home, yep I did it all by public transportation. I took the train from Downtown Long Beach, to LA, and Pasadena Downtowns and back.Thats about 32-33 miles from my condo in LB.

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Nice photos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.