SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A really fucked up car in the Gables, taken this morning (weird since most cars in the Gables are Jaguars or Mercedes).

"The Sunshine State".

The most annoying car stickers on earth....and they're on just about every soccer mom's minivan in South Florida!

Lunch.

Saved by the Bell!

Cool clouds / sunset on the Snapper Creek Expressway.

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
JUAN KERR :wave: !!!

cool Pictures :rock: , You also got my X - Wife's car :bash: I gave her in the divorce settlement. and Nice sunset :cool: , and the Lunch I had today at Burger King :hahaha: :2cents: , LOL.

247 Posts
wow a nice pic of the beach. ahhh if only all of Miami was like that. I wish i was a millionare id move out this ugly ghetto neighborhood.Thanx for that pic of south beach any more?

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
^^^ sayhello what part of the city do you live in?

247 Posts
sorry continuing north Miami beach, opa locka, southeast coconut grove, cutler ridge ,perrine, liberty city,carol city,medley,homestead,el portal,little havanna, south Miami hights,Miami gardens,did a mention goulds and there is more i cant think of right now lol, thats just including dade county.I been around huh. I been living in Miami all my life and im 29 now.

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
SAY HELLO :wave: < Check out your VIEW PROFILE , members Information,

It has 90 Posts, 6.66 :evil: Posts per day,, Today is 666, :evil: Wow Bro, This is hard to believe :eek:mg: , But its True, CHECK it out now, Its 6/6/06 today :evil: ,

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
SayHelloToMyLilFrein said:
richmond hieghts witch is considered by some part of kendall.I did live in west hialeah, goulds,allapatah,O.T,little haiti,north M
I lived in Little River, which is now called Little Haiti.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts