SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Kinky Christian
3,144 Posts
Incredibly beautiful landscapes and architecture. Europe really looks completely different than America. Portugal is my next destination to visit! I can’t wait, when I finally see it all with my own eyes!
The way I think of Europe and it's ultimate frontiers, as west as Portugal, as east as Ukraine, as north as Norway, and as south as Greece. The variety of landscapes, but also nations with amazing yet so different cultures, languages is absolutely amazing to me.
Unfortunately Europeans are not that fond of each other, always pitiful fights between neighbors about who's more important with tons of jealousy instead of respect for one another.

The US has the most beautiful nature I have witnessed so far as well. Some of the best national parks and overall I really enjoyed the climate.

·
Out of Control
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
PS, I adore Portugal.
:heart:

The way I think of Europe and it's ultimate frontiers, as west as Portugal, as east as Ukraine, as north as Norway, and as south as Greece. The variety of landscapes, but also nations with amazing yet so different cultures, languages is absolutely amazing to me.
Unfortunately Europeans are not that fond of each other, always pitiful fights between neighbors about who's more important with tons of jealousy instead of respect for one another.

The US has the most beautiful nature I have witnessed so far as well. Some of the best national parks and overall I really enjoyed the climate.
This! Finally someone who understands :). I wish one day people would finally put aside their differences.

·
Out of Control
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
^^I think I know what you mean. For me, if I had to describe it, it would be like something in between the Via Dolorosa and the Stairway to heaven.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts