SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recife, Brazil. Pics by forumer Ap Recife.

New towers on the way

More

The old Recife...

Pics by flickr: photographer Fernando Pericin

·
instagram: t.l.rekarte
59,590 Posts
Recife has high buildings and beautiful homes!
really is a mix of Gold Coast in Havana!
Excellent threahd Maria Theresa!
Very well chosen the photos!

·
Banned
2,862 Posts
Brazilians have a lot of faults. But the worse of them is the total despise for History...Look at these old historical buildings. It is disgusting to see our heritage decaying like that. A people who ignores its own History is fated to commit the same mistakes forever...And by the way...How about we change the name of Recife ( once in Maria Thereza's point of view it has no its own personality, like other Brazilian places she already posted here on Skyscrapercity, always nicknaming them with others countries places names: "the Brazilian this...the Brazilian that"), to a new name that could be formed by the names she suggested above: GOCOHAVA or maybe HAVASTLD..."Where are you from?"..."Oh!! I'm Brazilian, from Gocohava"!...I think it would be nice!:lol:

·
Banned
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brazilians have a lot of faults. But the worse of them is the total despise for History...Look at these old historical buildings. It is disgusting to see our heritage decaying like that. A people who ignores its own History is fated to commit the same mistakes forever...And by the way...How about we change the name of Recife ( once in Maria Thereza's point of view it has no its own personality, like other Brazilian places she already posted here on Skyscrapercity, always nicknaming them with others countries places names: "the Brazilian this...the Brazilian that"), to a new name that could be formed by the names she suggested above: GOCOHAVA or maybe HAVASTLD..."Where are you from?"..."Oh!! I'm Brazilian, from Gocohava"!...I think it would be nice!:lol:
:nuts::nuts::nuts::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts