Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Go Krauthammer!
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This follows on from my first thread of pics from memorial day long weekend in NYC.

The one and only Times Square:-

Inside ESB

On the street - outside ESB

NY Souvenirs

I forget the name of this building - but it's unique

Steel trees

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
As the NYC part one - amazing pics ! How I wish to buy some excellent books on the newspaper stand and have a pleasant stroll at New York Times square ......

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Stop it Platypus, I'm getting jealous and feeling a desperate need to get back there! Great shots....as usual!

·
Galactic Ruler
6,857 Posts
Awesome pics, oh how i miss new york. That building you pictured is the rather famous Flatiron building.

Like some of you I too wish SCC would opt to make an area of the city more like this, showy and confronting with advertisments everywhere. I still think this could be the future of Railway Square is planners would change their vision. It's the perfect location, near universities, the main rail terminus, Chinatown and away from the strongly financial areas. It would breathe real life into this dark and more dingy area of the city.

·
Registered Abuser
2,904 Posts
I loved New York when I was there. There's nowhere else anything like it (and yes that includes Sydney). You've captured it well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts