SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not really located in Asoke, but near.

The location is on Asoke-Dindaeng Road.

First Phase contains 8 of the 20 Storey towers, 4 pairs of twins.

Will be officially launched next month.

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MasterPlan :

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Master Plan :

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
BANGKOK
14,960 Posts
A bundle of Mid-rise buildings on Asok-Dindaeng. From its rendering looks really good and modern. 20 storey is a bit short though. I think once it's finished, would turn out to look like the Belle park for sure. Anyway, How much is it per sq.m.?

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
when i first saw the thread name, it's like......oh nooooo...not another Belle park.

but after saw its rendering, it's acceptable, a lot better than Belle park. At least, they have spires.

This project will help that area looks better, and that old abandoned building will have friends. :)

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great things about this project.

yesh, The design looks great eventhough they are short but defineitly will be very dominant in the area.

·
BANGKOK
14,960 Posts
Din daeng area is so dense these day. There are a lot of low-rise buildings, which are so old and outdated plus many dormitory+town house, attached house+ect. it looks so mess, dirty, and traffic is as you know well..jammmm. Fortunately, We will have The new 37 storey Bangkok office and this Asoke City resort to improve the status of din daeng to be more lovable than the present day. Oh!! That's not too far from The Fortune tower.

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm, no website available at the moment. It's now during the soft launch.

The developer is actually not Harrison development, it's Honey Brook company Limited (Which might be a subsidiary of Harrison Groups I'm not sure.)

Here is a contact Number for the project further details : +6622501919, +6619842866

·
Kikapu!
2,205 Posts
Great!!!!

That area is big upgraded this time...

I predict that there will be more and more projects to come around this areas
(around the Airport Link )

This area will become a big magnet of alltime.

:)

·
Premium Member
40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.